Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #11 
frogipoi

She is probably thinking so when we do get it it is long and Large!
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #12 
SilverCaracal

I can't wait!!!!!!!!
SilverCaracal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #13 
wallywestisthebest333

So where's the story? =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #14 
SilverCaracal

Haha I was searching around and I saw that somebody had replied to this thread, since I've been waiting for the story too and I was like " OMG YEAH!!! The story's out!!!" LOL
Old 08-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #15 
Maryrox247

Chapter One
Bliss
(Phantom's POV)
I swam around my flooded palace happily occasionally flaring at the love of my life. I had come to like TT, Razz, boe-ra, and what's-his-face, W-H-F didnt talk much so i never really took the time to memorize his name.

The gang swam up to me and Razz said " Jeez, you really like Rose. She must be really special for you to remember her after all of this time." " Well it's pretty hard to forget about someone like her. She is WAY different than the other girls believe me." And boy she was. She taught me that there was more to life than just blowing a bubblenest,embracing,fathering the kids than moving on. She believed in finding a single fish and sticking with them unless you found out later that they really weren't the one for you, much like giants. She was the one for me and i was sure of it. I knew that nothing could split us apart because being with eachother was just pure bliss.

Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:45 PM   #16 
Maryrox247

Chapter Two
My Life: Ruined
Everything was going absolutely perfect. Rose and I were together, the gang and I were friends, and other than them i had the whole tank to myself. " This is the life!" I thought to myself as I hungrily ate a bloodworm. I rested on my leaf for what seemed like hours.

Later i was startled when a huge wall came crashing down in the middle of my tank nearly crushing boe-ra. After the dust from the gravel had settle i swam over to investigate the situation. " This definitely isn't her4e for nothing." I told the others. TT chimed in " I have heard of these. It's a divider. It means someone else is gonna be put in the other side." " NO! That is MY side! I can't see rose from here her tank is right next to that side!" I was furious and i didn't care who went in that side they were gonna pay, unless of course it was Rose. Now THAT would make my day!
" Look, we know how much you love her but sometimes this kind of thing happens. You'll see her again i promise." Razz told me encouragingly. I didn't care though, this was MY territory nobody else was allowed! I decided to just try to relax and lay on my leaf to try and calm down. I quixkly fell asleep.

I was awaken by a voice i had never heard before. Newbie... i thought hatefully. My eyes quickly filled with loathing,disgust, and unending rage as they began to see the tank again. I saw another male betta. I flared at him when i realized he was showing off to the girls. "Hey! Your certaintly not showing off to my lady now are you?" I said in the most terrifying tone i had ever used in my life. " Well it depends, is she the cutie with red fins and that pale body?" He said. " Yes!" I screamed. " Well then yes, i am showing off to her." He said as he flared at me. " Now will you go away punk this is my territory now." He said to me now flaring with HUGE EARS. I was shocked at how scary he could look. " Hey dumbo, i am not moving an inch unless you stop displaying to Rose!" I said. "Oh, so that's what her name is!" He said as he turned around to call out her name. I tried to call the betta back but i didn't know his name and he ignored me when i yelled "HEY!"
Ok, flashback time! Remember when I said nothing could tear rose and i apart? Well i think i found a little exception to that rule...
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #17 
frogipoi

So awesome! continue!
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:19 AM   #18 
Dead Sunlight

Awesome as always...
Dead Sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #19 
SilverCaracal

Agree!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #20 
Alexanderismylife

I just got back from vacation and I think this was a great thing to come home to lol! Please continue!! =]
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote