Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #21 
Maryrox247

Chapter Three
Every Rose Has It's Thorns
(Yes i know its a song title but hey it works for this chap!)

I swam to my leaf and just stayed there by myself for what seemed like days. Actually it was days. The giant actually put me in salty water a few times! So i decided to swim to the farthest end of my half of the tank when that intruder was asleep.

(that night)
I swam to the farthest part of my half of the tank and whispered "Rose! pssst! Rose!" I couldn't see rose very well but if i looked hard enough and she was in the right position i could see her a little. "What? Its so late right now shouldn't you be asleep phantom?" She said. "Well actually i should but this is the only time when that new male won't drive me away from you." "Well, i think he is very nice! Honestly, he pays more attention to me than you do nowadays. Maybe you should think about that." she swam off to the back of her tank where she was out of my sight. I was so sad,angry,and jealous. How could she say those things?!? How can i be losing her?
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:10 AM   #22 
betta4ever

MORE!!!! this is awesome
betta4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:25 AM   #23 
KLeighS

More please! :D

you're an amazing writer! Can't wait for more. :D
KLeighS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #24 
frogipoi

More please! I no you are online lol. XD please? Drama!
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:32 PM   #25 
wallywestisthebest333

Aaaaaw. D,: Poor Phantom! </3 Hope things get better for the little guy! Thanks for writing! Can't wait to see more! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #26 
Maryrox247

Chapter 4
Roger and Rose Sittin' on a leaf E-M-B-R-A-C-I-N-G
Part I
(lol)

I didn't sleep that night because all I could think of was what Rose said to me. How could she choose him over me? Well, I will just have to work hard to impress her then she'll just have to forget about that newbie!(lol i just looooove smileys! I know im gonna use em' from now on in the story! Ok enough of me being stupid and back to the good stuff! 3 PEICE CHICKEN NUGGETZ!)

So thats when I did it... I started to build my first bubble nest! My jaw began to feel sore after a while of blowing so i decided to stop and rest on my leaf until the light was turned on.

After the light was turned on i was happy to see that i was being served ( Lol! What am I a maid? yup!) bloodworms! I ate them hungrily sinking my teeth into my delicious prey.My bubblenest look spectacular and i decided to show it off. "Rose! I made this for you!" I called out. Rose looked over to me as I showed off my fins proudly under my magnum opus. She seemed amazed because she just stayed there stunned for a moment but to my dissapointment she just swam off after that not even saying anything. I looked over to the newbie and flared my head off at him as he did the same back. " Hey newbie!" " The names Roger Taylor but your gonna call me Roger got it?" He replied angrily. " Whatever. Look what I've got that you dont! HA! Big bubblenst phantom style! And just so your underdeveloped brain can proccess what that means i will tell it to you in words you can understand: ' Butt face no go near my territory' " I said trying as hard as i could not to laugh. " WHY YOU LITTLE! I'm gonna kill you when i get through this divid-... wait a minute," he said with an evil sly tone to his voice." Your so ticked at me because of Rosie..." " Dont call her that! Only i can call her that!" I shouted. " Actually i can. Word on the street is that the giant wants me to spawn with her soon. Havent you noticed? You get bloodworms once in a while and i get them every day? So does she." Roger said evilly. " NO! This is not happpening! Its just a stupid rumor!" Then he just swam off as if he won a big prize. I thought about what he could win... i know! He could win first place for biggest butt face!" But going back down to serious matters he was going to spawn with my rose... MY rose! I had to do something but what is there to do...
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #27 
Nutt007

Ohh. This is getting good! MOAR!
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #28 
SilverCaracal

This is sooo good!! Stop torturing us!! LOL :)
SilverCaracal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #29 
Alexanderismylife

MORE MORE MORE!!! =D Lol im officially addicted to this story!!!
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #30 
XSprinkleFaceX

Oh no!! lol this is a good story. MORE :)
XSprinkleFaceX is offline   Reply With Quote