Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #12 
KLeighS

sounds great so far frogipoi!

More please! :)
KLeighS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #13 
frogipoi

Okay! I love that you love it! I will start....
(sorry I have been gone so long The internet crashed)
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #14 
frogipoi

Ah.. I believe we are here...
Gawain's journal- Spawning day, not what I planned
The bubblenest is done! I am happy! I need to practice my dance and embracing... My cute girl talk... lol. Okay I need to add some bubbles here and there. Need to move the leaf over here and.. oww. What? I ripped my tail a bit? This is going to be bad for the dance. Hey you snail! Stay away from the bubbles! STAY away! No! I have to redo this side! Oh no! I forgot the dance cause I was thinking too hard! Ahh! I am doomed! Angel will think I am a fool! I need to do this right! Grrrr. That snail will die! *attacks and eats the snail* Blah. Tastes like moldy pellets. Need... To...Do..This.RIGHT! Blow blow blow! Dance dance dance! Shake it shake shake it hard! Ugh.. I am ready, finally! Angel? Where are you. Angel: What? I am ready!! Okay we spawned. But there was a couple problems. I did the first embrace not under the bubblenest. Then I embraced her on the head. Then it went fine. Not what I planned but it was fine. The dudes are nice at least. They made me meet Angel, learn about how bad trash talking can be, and that HMs are pretty evil. I thank them... Wait the story isn't over till I die! Got carried off! lol Well... I am just guarding the nest and making sure the eggs fall. Ya. Can be boring. At least I have Angel. Okay. I will end this entry cause it is big and I need to guard the nest but I can't write and guard at the same time. So see ya later, Journal (not a diary lol). And people.
- Gawain
Old 08-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #15 
frogipoi

I won't write more till you comment
Old 08-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #16 
KLeighS

Alrighty I'll be the first to cave, write more please! It sounds great so far! and it'd be even better if you'd some write more. :)
KLeighS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #17 
frogipoi

Here is a story for you as I am writing!
I am in a cup. I am a betta, if no one remembers it. A fish…. people are just mean. They call me a fish or the fish. I have no name. So you don’t know me? I am on that shelve in the pet store with those colorful fish. They are bettas. I am. I was fed old gold fish flakes and kept in a tiny cup filled with dirty water. No one cares about me. The big monsters stare and say I was pretty so I show off. But… the water.. it burns my fins. It is just pain… No one understands. I flare but I am afraid I am too weak to do it for a while. I am dieing… My eyes… everything is blurry. I can’t tell female from male, angel fish from bettas. Everything, looks the same. My stomach hurts. They feed me 3 times a week. I am feeling weird. A pet store worker put me on the back row… I will die anytime today. They don’t want the costumers look at a dead fish. My fins are burning and I can’t feel my gills. I can’t see… I see a monster… He picked me up. He said “let go fishy… You can’t hold on forever. You will become a soul, fly to Thailand where betta heaven is swim in heaven forever, now go…” I stopped moving. I let my soul fly out. I saw the door. Freedom. I flew far far away, to Thailand. I saw the river. Filled with ladies. I jumped in. I was in my dream land. I detached from my body and swam free. Free. The word I always wanted to say. Free….
- the fish
I will write more... thinking.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:37 PM   #18 
frogipoi

Another story (not related to bettas)
I forgot the days… I have been stuck in this cage for ever. My pretty golden coat is now brown with filth. I am fed rarely and the water is basically mud. The cage is so small. I can’t run much here. I am getting bigger every week. Soon they will need to move me or sell me. But they are poor after breeding dogs for money. They can’t find a home for us. My litter mates already died. I held on. My mom stares at me pleading for me to die. I don’t want to die. I deserve a better life. She is wanting me to die still. I hate her. My dad stands in his cage. He is sick, I can smell it. Then when our owner goes to find a job a dude takes me out of my cage. He feeds me well and gives me clean water. I run around till I am tired. He cures my dad. My mom looks happy. Everything I wanted. Then the dude yells “Let go of your horrible life and let your soul fly to a doggy heaven, so you can live happily. Go, go!” We did what he said. We fly to doggy heaven. A doggy paradise. Free. I heard this story before… Free Willy. I am now free.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #19 
frogipoi

Hello? Did I lose my fans?
Old 08-28-2010, 12:26 AM   #20 
prettylittlefishy

Write more about the betta!! The original story! :D
prettylittlefishy is offline   Reply With Quote