Betta Fish Forum banner

Winston... STILL Growing?

822 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  metalbetta 
#1 ·
So it seems lately Winston my orange dal (*ahem* my baby!) has been growing out his tail. and it looks amazing! His anal fin has been growing a ton as well, and he's developing new spots. So darn cute I had to share. (ahem @vaygirl, it looks like he's catching up to Tango ;] )

Pictures are from about 10 minutes ago and I decided (for some reason) to use the high color setting on my camera... it's a little too high. He's still the usual orange, but I like the way he looks in these!

Tried to get a flaring picture, but I'm pretty sure I wore him out earlier with a guitar pick and a straw from my slushie that he seemed to have a beef with...

here's his tail:

In the corner that's bubble wrap for his nest. Not a monster. lol. He loves that thing and ALWAYS starts his nest there after water changes.

And him hiding behind his shot glass. I think he was tired of my crap for the day. lol...

K so I'm done showing off Winston for the night lol.. time to show off the kitteh:

Had to. Moving tomorrow and leaving him at the boyfriend's parent's place. :( .... On another annoying note my hair never fails to mess up pictures!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! Believe me, I'm tempted to sneak Tiger over there with me... But meh, I'll always be able to come visit!

My only biter is Cameron... He'd have a gorgeous tail if he'd just LEAVE IT ALONE! GAH!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.