Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2010, 09:04 AM   #101 
fishman12

Siblings. So annoying. I feel your pain. My internet crashed and my sister is addicted to being online so I haven't been able to get internet for about 2 weeks. But now she has to take a test at school, so I get the laptop!
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #102 
rejohnson53

I learned today that those HUGE slow release tablets are perfect for bettas.
rejohnson53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #103 
fishman12

I saw that at walmart today rejohnson53. Okay, Wal-Mart assesment. The bettas looked in pretty good condiotion, though some were practically in darkness. Sadly, nothing learned.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #104 
Lunatatice

Walmart isn't the best betta sellers, the bettas are practically dying in their cups. What's up with the water changes?
Lunatatice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #105 
Pomsizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermin View Post
All in fun, folks. I'll start:

Today I learned that if I purchase their brand of water conditioner, my betta fish could live for as long as 20 years. 20 years!!
Go in the next day. Find a dead fish. tell them you used the conditioner and get MONEy back
Pomsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #106 
ANHEL123

I just want to answer to ,,dub shih,, from page 5 #45

I am so sorry every one for that post but I just want to answer ''dub shih'' on her comment on me.I guess she really mad at me for what I wrote to another girl in another post. But first of all I felt bad that I even wrote it, secondary my mistake I didn't read previous posts before I wrote my comment,and i apologized and she was ok with me.
I love bettas and I have 5 of them at home and 2 at the office i work on suturday,and betta at my table at my regular work. I also try to help people and animals as much as i can. And ,,dub shih,, mean to me so i want to write something to ''dub shih''

Are u that mean and mad all the time or only to people who are by-lingual. And are u mad for that long? Well it bad for u health to be mad,so smile with good heart if u know what i meant. Sorry for my RUSSIAN-ENGLISH.

Last edited by ANHEL123; 11-04-2010 at 10:43 AM.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #107 
Capricorn

I don't mean to be rude to either of you, but if there's an issue you need to take it to PMs, not to the public forum. This particular thread is meant for laughs, and having to read things like that makes other people uncomfortable. I'm sure that others will agree with me.. hash it out in PMs if you must, but please try not to say things like that to each other where the rest of us can read it.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #108 
kaythenewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
I don't mean to be rude to either of you, but if there's an issue you need to take it to PMs, not to the public forum. This particular thread is meant for laughs, and having to read things like that makes other people uncomfortable. I'm sure that others will agree with me.. hash it out in PMs if you must, but please try not to say things like that to each other where the rest of us can read it.
Thanks Capricorn. I completely agree. Now going back to the laughs:

Yesterday I learned that water conditioner and fungal medication are the same thing. There's no reason to buy and use both. Darn, all that money I wasted on fin rot medicine when my conditioner would've done the job .
kaythenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #109 
Alexanderismylife

I learned that Live plants don't even need a source of light to live....and bettas and goldfish are perfect tank mates... *FACEPALM*
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #110 
Fawnleaf

Today, I learned that horizontal stripes on bettas are just their coloring, even when the rest of their body is pale.
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad advice, humor, lfs, local fish store