Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #1 
Owlets

Cheap tanks in Australia?

It seems like Americans get the best deals with tanks! My 5 gallon cost me 75 bucks, and there you are getting them for 20! Share with the rest of us! Hahahaha.
Anyway,
Anyone know any websites that sell tanks and accessories for cheap? I'd buy from American websites, but I figured our power plugs are different shapes and I wouldn't be able to use them.

Also, anyone know of any Australian brand small heaters? I saw some 2 gallon tanks I was interested in, but all my heaters are too big and wouldn't fit in it. I checked ebay, but I'm not sure on what to look for. Arghhhh!

Thanks all!
Owlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #2 
RandomFish

Quote:
I figured our power plugs are different shapes and I wouldn't be able to use them.
If so, would you be able to find an adapter at a hardware store? And if the outlets over there have different voltages than the standard 110 here in the U.S., you can probably get a transformer... then you won't have to be limited in your choice of water heaters/filters.

Sorry, I don't know of any good aquarium deals in Australia but if were in your situation I would get some glass/acrylic sheets and some aquarium sealant and build my own tank.
RandomFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #3 
Owlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomFish View Post
If so, would you be able to find an adapter at a hardware store? And if the outlets over there have different voltages than the standard 110 here in the U.S., you can probably get a transformer... then you won't have to be limited in your choice of water heaters/filters.

Sorry, I don't know of any good aquarium deals in Australia but if were in your situation I would get some glass/acrylic sheets and some aquarium sealant and build my own tank.
I thought of the adapter idea, but I wasn't sure it would work out. I'll look into it some more, thanks!
Owlets is offline   Reply With Quote