Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #21 
JamieTron
Member
 
JamieTron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
the website is paintool SAI?
you have to download it you can get a free trial version, it is a nice program to use It is aimed towards anime artists, easy to use and draw on.
JamieTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #22 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTron View Post
you have to download it you can get a free trial version, it is a nice program to use It is aimed towards anime artists, easy to use and draw on.
cool so where can i download it.

i just love that cartoon. its so cute and funny i want to just draw some bettas on there sounds like fun!!

Last edited by bettalover2033; 08-21-2010 at 05:27 PM.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #23 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
pleas make more:)
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #24 
JamieTron
Member
 
JamieTron's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
cool so where can i download it.

i just love that cartoon. its so cute and funny i want to just draw some bettas on there sounds like fun!!
ahaha thanks well here is the site I downloaded it from http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/ you download it and get it free for a month then you can buy the license if you want to use it more
JamieTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #25 
bettalover2033
Member
 
bettalover2033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTron View Post
ahaha thanks well here is the site I downloaded it from http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/ you download it and get it free for a month then you can buy the license if you want to use it more
your welcome:) im going to download it now:)
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:04 PM   #26 
nochoramet
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Lol that gave me a good chuckle! Great job!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #27 
BettaBoy84
Member
 
BettaBoy84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Hhahahah awesome
BettaBoy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
crowntail plakat shinybetta Breeding Betta Fish 1 07-27-2010 09:54 PM
Went for a HM got a Plakat vilmarisv Betta Pictures 11 05-06-2010 09:30 PM
Plakat Drowzy Betta Fish Care 12 04-19-2010 09:02 AM
New Red Dragon Plakat. :) Betta Slave Betta Pictures 7 04-17-2010 09:06 PM
Female Plakat CT AlexXx Betta Fish Care 6 10-10-2009 01:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.