Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2011, 03:19 PM   #10141 
1fish2fish

I've been sick all day. Went home from work early I felt so bad... and I NEVER leave work early. I also emailed my prof and told her I would not be in class today either.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #10142 
HatsuneMiku

aww .. being sick totally sucks !! i hope u feel better soon !!
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:09 PM   #10143 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope you feel better soon, Jackie.
I was going to spend the night at my neighbor's to make sure the garage door was open for the roadwork but I decided to set my alarm and walk down there at around 7:30 am. Bleh. I didn't fall asleep until3 this morning so I'm tired.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #10144 
Sakura8

Did we keep you up too late on the forum?

Hope you feel better soon, 1Fish, being sick is no fun at all. :(
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:32 PM   #10145 
platyfishlover123

Get better soon! I know it stinks being sick :)
platyfishlover123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #10146 
Betta Slave

Feel better soon, 1f2f! :)

Geez. So I was doing math and I took a simple mathematics question to be checked by my dad, and I was reading it out, and before he would let me finish, he was all "Oh, REALLY? D:<" like I was completely idiotic or stupid or something. THIS is the reason I've got math anxiety. He always comes up with some snide remark that makes me feel like absolute crap. D:<
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:47 PM   #10147 
Sakura8

Betta Slave, that sucks. Math is hard enough without someone giving you an inferiority complex over it. But if it helps, you're not alone. I think the number of people who don't like/fear math far outnumber the people who get it and love it.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:50 PM   #10148 
Betta Slave

Thank you, Sakura... that made me feel a little better :3

It's so hard to get over, though.... I've had it since forever and it won't go away >.<
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:55 PM   #10149 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by platyfishlover123 View Post
Yeah IKR I met one guy that i dated for 2 years then he became obsessed... And texted me every 5 minutes, and that is what ended it basically. He cried for 2 weeks wierd
I fail to see why this is weird? 2 years is a really long time in a person's life, he probably really liked you. Crying for 2 weeks is more than understandable...I don't know how suddenly you ended the relationship so I can't really say much about how long one should weep for when such an event occurs.

My boyfriend and I of 3 years broke up mutually because he was going overseas for several years. It's been 4 months and sometimes I still cry every other night. To be fair, I'm kind of pathetic when it comes to these kind of things. I hate people too much to give a crap for other human beings, so finding someone I love, let alone like is like a diamond mine to me.

@Math haters: Math is generally difficult because of the differences between logical functioning between people. The reason why Asians are allegedly "better at math" is because of how they were brought up and taught in schools. An extreme Asian person is generally devoid of opinionated thought, and, while good at math; will fail miserably in any class with essays (not because of language barrier).

For example, my English is fairly good, but I get bored to tears in any non-science course. XD

Oops I forgot to add my rant: Idiot people in my sciencey bird course. I should have figured it would have been crammed with them considering what the course entails. Oh well, easy A easy A easy A *rocks back and forth*

Last edited by bahamut285; 09-20-2011 at 07:58 PM.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #10150 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
Thank you, Sakura... that made me feel a little better :3

It's so hard to get over, though.... I've had it since forever and it won't go away >.<
Same here. 3rd grade, I believe it was, when we branched into multiplication. It all went downhill from there. O.o

Bahamut: That makes sense. I did super well in English, History, any liberal arts courses, but get me into a course that uses logic and I failed miserably and usually ended up huddled in a corner rocking back and forth chanting "Not the numbers, not the numbers, anything but the numbers." @_@

Tags
bettathanyou