Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #1061 
CodeRed

I keep spamming here, but I'm so mad. I was looking for a Vodka to use, because what we had was flavored, and you know what my stepdad said? "I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

I WAS SO TICKED OFF. I'm STILL mad.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #1062 
Capricorn

Sorry to hear that CR.. it sounds like you did the right thing. I'm sure he was more than happy to live in your care. (:
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #1063 
metalbetta

No 1 second redemption for the huskers this season. Grr.
We had... oh.. 4 dropped passes that could have been touchdowns? Yeah.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #1064 
Capricorn

Sorry for the double post. e.e

So this woman I work with is really sweet.. I had got her a betta after she had told me she wanted one, and she does a great job taking care of him. She just got a 2gal for cheap and wanted a female for it, so I got one for her and dropped her off last night.

She keeps telling me she looks "lost" in such a large tank (teeny female) and how she wants to get some tetras for the tank.. it's only two gallons! Dx I've tried to be gentle in telling her that the female is fine in there (I mean, mine is in a five gallon) but nothing seems to get through to her.. she even knows that tetras have to be in groups of 4+ and still wants them.

It's so frustrating.. I don't want to be rude to her, but I don't want her to hurt her fish, either. blehhhhhhkjdhfgkjdhsfkgjdf
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #1065 
CodeRed

Everytime I see my stepdad, he makes a crack about the euthanization. I was cleaning out Sherbet's tank, and he goes "Oh no, another one?" When I said I was just cleaning, he said, "Good, I'd like to keep my Vodka."
I cried. I just out and out cried. He's the same guy who killed my favorite betta, and my first betta. I hate him right now.
Old 10-16-2010, 07:14 PM   #1066 
zelilaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
Everytime I see my stepdad, he makes a crack about the euthanization. I was cleaning out Sherbet's tank, and he goes "Oh no, another one?" When I said I was just cleaning, he said, "Good, I'd like to keep my Vodka."
I cried. I just out and out cried. He's the same guy who killed my favorite betta, and my first betta. I hate him right now.

your stepdad is such a BLEEEEP
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #1067 
metalbetta

CR your step dad pisses me off. Just sayin'. lol
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #1068 
CodeRed

Mee too x.x;
Old 10-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #1069 
vaygirl

@ code I'm so sorry your stepdad is being a jerk. I don't know him but I don't like him much either based on all the stuff you've ever said about him. And I'm sorry about your kitty and vulcan.

I have a very nervous girl kitty who will pee on anything soft. Carpet, towels, dirty laundry, welcome mats and bath rugs. When I was younger, I didn't care that much, but then I got a house of my own and no matter how much I cleaned, the house smelled. It made me so upset. I wanted things to be nice and it was just nasty. We had to convert almost our whole house to laminate flooring. We can't put a throw rug anywhere. Any of the rooms left with carpet are kept closed all the time. I'm sure your mom is trying to cope but it's just SO hard feeling like all your hard work is blown away by one kitty and her stink. I'm glad she's giving him a chance. I often say of Lexi, she's lucky I love her so much.

My rant- my Bassett has gotten over the runs but she's now busting the most god awful garlic farts every 15 minutes or so. God help us!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:16 PM   #1070 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
He thinks he's being cute but he's really being hurtful making comments like that.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou