Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #10701 
Sakura8

I don't even like it when my mom tries to cook with wine. The smell literally makes me sick to my stomach. I don't mind if others drink in moderation, it's just not my thing is all.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #10702 
dramaqueen
Banned

I like a glass of wine once in awhile but I can't stand dry wine. Yuck!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:46 AM   #10703 
Bombalurina

Beer is just horrible. Living in a house with a beer brewer is worse. I cannot understand how people can still drink the stuff after smelling the process...
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:21 AM   #10704 
purplemuffin

Hahah, beer is gross. I like the fruity girly silly drinks!

I got chocolate wine for my 21st birthday. That stuff is weird XD I feel like a kid who spiked my chocholate milk!

Alchohol is too expensive to be a regular thing! And I don't like the cheap stuff! Drinking all the time, just not for me! Does horrible things to your body anyway. I am always surprised it isn't considered a drug, it does the same things(and worse) stuff to you that the illegal stuff does!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:50 AM   #10705 
HatsuneMiku

alcohol is a drug .. it's considered a downer .. and is in the depressant category .. it's just not illegal
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:17 AM   #10706 
purplemuffin

There, learn something new everyday! I guess I didn't realize it was since so many people clarify "drugs and alchohol" as if it was separate, which I guess the majority of the public believes it is! I guess the big reason it isn't illegal is what happened during the prohibition! Banning things sure has a way of making nasty underground crime rings for sure!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:37 AM   #10707 
purplemuffin

My rant:

I REALLY need to get my license. >_< My parents are not respecting my diet, and it is getting more and more difficult when they just don't GET that I am cutting back on meat, and refuse to do anything about it. I haven't been able to buy my own fresh veggies in over a month :/ they go to the store all the time--without me! I even have money. I need food! I'm tired of eating unhealthy junk food. I need to drive so I can get stuff I want to eat.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:48 AM   #10708 
HatsuneMiku

hehe =D technically sugar and caffeine are also drugs .. but no one really count's those

since sugar you get a sugar high or sugar rush .. and some people are so addicted to caffeine that they cant' start their day without their morning cup

@purplemuffin
maybe they are probably just worried your not getting enough protein in your diet .. just explain to them that protein can come in other forms not just from meat .. explain to them that you will be just as healthy eating less meats and hopefully they will understand

Last edited by HatsuneMiku; 10-25-2011 at 02:51 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:53 AM   #10709 
LittleBettaFish

Can you catch the bus? I don't have my license (I'm 22 for shame haha) and I just bus it everywhere. Not sure what public transport is like over there though. My most recent venture I almost killed myself carting a whole pile of driftwood and aquarium sand back home.

My rant is that I caught this same dog chasing our cat around our front yard the other day. I was so furious. This is the second or third time it has happened and so I chased it up my driveway screaming obscenities.

I'm usually a very shy person in real life but this time I saw it halfway down the street, sitting down next to some woman with another dog who I assume was the one walking it. I told her (and the rest of the street) that she'd better put it on a lead next time as this is the second time I've caught it on our property.

Next time I'm going to catch the dog, get its tags and report it to the local council. Either that or call the pound and tell them that I have a lost dog.

If your dog does not have an iron-clad recall, do not walk it off lead.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 AM   #10710 
HatsuneMiku

wow that's crazy @_@ .. here in cali they passed a leash law .. your not allowed to walk ur dog outside without a leash .. and you can't have ur dog leashed or tied in the yard for over 3 hrs ..

which i can't imagine people still tie up their dogs that way D= .. it's so sad ..

Tags
bettathanyou