Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-25-2011, 03:00 AM   #10711 
purplemuffin

No public transit where I live, at least none I can get to--I would have to DRIVE there XD our roads...are not safe. We have crashes all the time right in front of our house. Just crazy people.

The thing is, I DO eat meat, just not often. And when I eat it I try to eat it in the best way possible so I get every last nutrient. Not over cooked, not fried, not deprived of all of it's goodness. And I eat so many nuts, veggies, beans etc.

Mom mostly just wants me to do her diet, but I don't think what they are doing is healthy. It involves a lot of red meat, a lot of oil, and a lot of really fatty foods. The way it works prevents your body from absorbing any fat, so you can eat whatever bad junk you want, as long as you follow a certain order and only eat food with certain other foods. No meat with bread, no fruit with anything etc. But they use it to eat really unhealthy stuff. Might make them lose weight, but they sure aren't healthier. Since I have been eating organic meat and veggies and cutting back on meat in general I have gotten clearer skin, became more alert, feel better, and just in general look better. I've only lost twenty pounds so far and it has been a while, but I'd rather lose weight slowly and naturally than have a fad diet make me lose 60 pounds in just a few months, only to have it skyrocket back up.
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #10712 
dramaqueen
Banned

We have a bus that disabled people use but everyone I know who has used it says you can't get it when you want it, it might take you to a doctor's appointment like 2 hours early and then pick you up like 2-3 hours after your appointment is done. I'm not going to do that.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #10713 
ThePearlFish

rant- I am hating being a female right now for reasons that only exist in the world of the female species...
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #10714 
mjoy79

(((HUGS))) ThePearlFish

Rant - so tired of the way people treat animals and how they don't see anything wrong with what they're doing. Humankind can be so cruel!!

Antirant - I'm working from home this week :)
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #10715 
ThePearlFish

Rant- almost 4 hrs till I get outta school :( (I am tired!)

Anti-rant: Selling one item I don't use today and getting $30 :D
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #10716 
aquaman17

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE I PROMISE YOU
i go to a catholic high school with only like 6 african americans.
all of which fit in perfectly except one.
this kid gets so rialled up by what everyone says that he brings it upon himself. if anyone says something to him he says they are racist and freaks out. during this art class everyone around him bothers him cause they know he is going to go crazy and its sometimes amusing becuase he makes so many threats and has never done anything in his life.
Today hemade a rediculous statement i feel is wrong to put on here, but the point is he made it. so i told him he needs to shut up and he shouldnt say things like this and he freaks out and says that he isnt my slave. i couldnt stand his voice telling everyone how he wants to kill tem so i sort of swipe his pencil case off his desk... no big deal i though. WRONG. he threw his desk and got in my face and is like PICK IT UP. so i do so and i didnt see the issue. he was out of line and i told him he was.
so this entire class he was carving a shank like object with his scissors and ruler. he gets it to a fine point when the teacher comes over and asks a few questions. she is ignored. so she asks him out to the hallway and she come back in to make a call and hes gone. i guess he left school early...AND i suspect i will be getting in trouble for it since this is what happens every art class except for the shank part.
aquaman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:04 PM   #10717 
Neil D

O.o

That face should express my shock...

Im so sorry aqua man. That must suck.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #10718 
aquaman17

like a month ago he had 0 issues with me and i told him that if he ignored them they wouldnt enjoy messing with him and they would stop soon after.. and his response "ya they probably would".
then the nixt day he does the same thing. i get so sick of him. h e is obviously seeking attention and its hard to take anything that he says seriously.
aquaman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #10719 
purplemuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman17 View Post
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE I PROMISE YOU
i go to a catholic high school with only like 6 african americans.
all of which fit in perfectly except one.
this kid gets so rialled up by what everyone says that he brings it upon himself. if anyone says something to him he says they are racist and freaks out. during this art class everyone around him bothers him cause they know he is going to go crazy and its sometimes amusing becuase he makes so many threats and has never done anything in his life.
Today hemade a rediculous statement i feel is wrong to put on here, but the point is he made it. so i told him he needs to shut up and he shouldnt say things like this and he freaks out and says that he isnt my slave. i couldnt stand his voice telling everyone how he wants to kill tem so i sort of swipe his pencil case off his desk... no big deal i though. WRONG. he threw his desk and got in my face and is like PICK IT UP. so i do so and i didnt see the issue. he was out of line and i told him he was.
so this entire class he was carving a shank like object with his scissors and ruler. he gets it to a fine point when the teacher comes over and asks a few questions. she is ignored. so she asks him out to the hallway and she come back in to make a call and hes gone. i guess he left school early...AND i suspect i will be getting in trouble for it since this is what happens every art class except for the shank part.
Be careful with kids like that. I know a kid who didn't fit in and over reacted to things like that. He was very redneck, talked about gross things, even would talk about how his family cooked roadkill. He brought horse leather to school to mess with my other friend who loves horses. He also had the same fascination with making weapons and stuff. He grew up to be extremely violent and aggressive towards the other students and got in trouble with the law a LOT. The bullying may seem like he brings it on himself, but it does not help. Just try not to make yourself a target of his aggression, you don't want him to snap, and you don't want to be the one he snaps on if he does. Just be careful.
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #10720 
diablo13

I'd be careful with crazies like that. Now who's this teenager I heard about who's being all demented?
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou