Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #10771 
fishman12

This year is my last.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #10772 
Leeniex

We never get any either. Everyone in town goes to the same street because the houses are close together. The homeowners really get into it too....I'll miss it this year.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #10773 
Sakura8

We get maybe 5 groups max. When I was growing up, the neighborhood was hopping because all the kids were my age. Then we all grew up. Now it's boring. I should TP my neighbor's house. Except someone from their church probably will. Someone does almost every year.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #10774 
dramaqueen
Banned

We never had any in my neighborhood from the time it was first built. Just a few people's grandkids but they're all grown up now.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #10775 
HatsuneMiku

i get tons of little kid trick-o-treaters every year .. i always run out of candy .. and i usually get about 4 bags

i live on top of a pretty sizable hill .. so if i see them walking up .. i give them 2 treat bags .. if i see them cheating and hopping out of cars .. they only get 1 candy .. lol .. and if i see older teen kids that are too old to be trick-o-treating .. (without their little kid brothers and sisters) =D .. they get the healthy stuff .. like pretzels and popcorn

i'm ready for you little trick-o-treaters!!
Attached Images

HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #10776 
Sakura8

Wow, you do a nice job, Hatsune! We just hand out bars from the bag, no fancy wrapping. Grab a handful and dump 'em in. My dad's in too much of a hurry to get back to the TV. :)
Old 10-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #10777 
metalbetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I LOVE Cranberry Juice. Between the amount of lemonade, grapefruit juice and Cran-Grape Juice/Cranberry Juice I have drank, in the last 3 years I haven't gotten sick (All the Vit. C) and I have even kissed my BF when he was really sick once :P (And I have never had a UTI before. Am soo grateful for that one cus I was told they are painful)

Anti-rant: I am about to go get more Panda Express for dinner!

When you have one, you always have the feeling like you need to go really bad, but you don't really need to go. But when you do it's like "OH MY MOTHER OF GOD I'M PEEING ACID".
...It's not fun.
Thankfully I've got my antibiotics... The kind that gives me headaches but whatev, as long as a certain part of my anatomy isn't killing me I'll live with the headache. lol
And I think I'm going to start taking those cranberry pills in order to curb this whole UTI problem. I've had two diagnosed ones in the last 2 1/2 years. Do those work?
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #10778 
Leeniex

Cranberry pills never worked for me. I keep Cystex in the house. If I feel one coming on, I pop some of that and sometimes it goes away.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #10779 
Sakura8

Hi Metalbetta! Glad you got your meds. :) You could try the cranberry pills. I don't think they'll do any harm. I'm also told blueberry is good. One of the so-called superfruits.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:43 PM   #10780 
HatsuneMiku

@sakura .. it's actully easier for me to pass out candy in treat bags .. cus it's easier to grab like 2-3 bags .. and drop them in to the 15 people at ur door .. then reaching each time for more candy from a bowl .. and then having the kids saying you got more then me .. deal .. LOL .. every year me and my bff get together and make about 100 bags (she'll make 50 and i'll make 50) and then we have the loose back up candy too for when we run out ..

@metalbetta
whew !! i'm glad u finally got ur antibiotics .. i hope it's very effective and works quickly .. as for the headaches .. try pressing the soft tissue part on ur hand between your pointer finger and your thumb .. that's a pressure point for ur head =)

here is a better explanation then mine
http://www.livestrong.com/article/13...and-headaches/
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou