Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #1081 
Jupiter

Well, you're the one who got me really into Vocaloid. Remember that long list of songs you PM'd me in the winter? xD
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #1082 
metalbetta

The crazy husker fans that live above me drive me insane. I'm over it, but for the die-hard husker fans... They're probably still out at the bars lol
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:42 PM   #1083 
xswornxoffxjello

I can't believe this.

I hate PE and stupid thieves. HOW did they manage to take the (closed) lock from my locker, empty my wallet of all the cash I have in the world on the ONE day I EVER brought money to school, AND take my iPod? HOW DID THEY KNOW???????????? It was in a pocket of my clothes!

I'm so mad. That wallet contained a year's worth of birthday/Christmas/yard sale/allowance/lawn mowing money. How did they find it? AND HOW DID THEY TAKE THE LOCK OFF OF MY LOCKER???????? I'm going to be blamed for losing the lock, I know. I'll probably have to pay for it.

And for crying out loud, in a world of cell phones that connect to the internet, iPods that hold thousands upon thousands of songs, videos, TV shows, etc. WHY do they have to steal the ONE appliance in the world that I care about and worked hard to buy with my own money??!!!!

End rant.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:53 PM   #1084 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xswornxoffxjello View Post
I can't believe this.

I hate PE and stupid thieves. HOW did they manage to take the (closed) lock from my locker, empty my wallet of all the cash I have in the world on the ONE day I EVER brought money to school, AND take my iPod? HOW DID THEY KNOW???????????? It was in a pocket of my clothes!

I'm so mad. That wallet contained a year's worth of birthday/Christmas/yard sale/allowance/lawn mowing money. How did they find it? AND HOW DID THEY TAKE THE LOCK OFF OF MY LOCKER???????? I'm going to be blamed for losing the lock, I know. I'll probably have to pay for it.

And for crying out loud, in a world of cell phones that connect to the internet, iPods that hold thousands upon thousands of songs, videos, TV shows, etc. WHY do they have to steal the ONE appliance in the world that I care about and worked hard to buy with my own money??!!!!

End rant.
Oh, no!!! I am so sorry that happened to you!! Is there any way to find out who did it?
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 11:59 PM   #1085 
metalbetta

Possibly... One of my old co-workers who attended one of the private high schools around town had all the cash stolen out of his wallet during P.E. ... Apparently there was a security cam just outside of the room and they ended up catching the guy who stole the money. Check with the admins at your school and see if they can help.

We weren't so lucky in public school. The administration could have cared less.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #1086 
vaygirl

I hope you can find out who did it, Sworn! I hate to be the one to say this but if that happened to me I'd think it was someone who knew me and knew what I carried.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #1087 
bloo97

If some one did it to me they wouldn't have a good day.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #1088 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloo97 View Post
If some one did it to me they wouldn't have a good day.

But that's only if you knew who did it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:20 PM   #1089 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
But that's only if you knew who did it.
Trust me...with my recources I'd find out pretty quickly. :P
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #1090 
wallywestisthebest333

Jupiter: 8D I remember that now! XD Cool! =] Glad to see it's had a lasting impression! =] love Love LOVE Vocaloid! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xswornxoffxjello View Post
I can't believe this.

End rant.
OMG!!!! D'8 I'm so sorry! </3 My ipod was one of the major things that got me through High School! I'm so sorry it was stolen!

Did you report what happened to your principal? Even though I was in a rural area they took theft pretty seriously. They might find the guy that took your stuff and bust his butt good.

I agree it might be someone who knows you and what you carry. Or knows one of your friends.

I know this sucks and you've probably already gathered this but I only ever carry $50 on me max. When I was in High School I only carried $10. This way if you're mugged or whatnot you haven't lost a ton of cash. :[

As for my rant: I HATE ECONOMICS!!!!!!! HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou