Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #101 
bloo97

I would call that a mix...LOL!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #102 
CodeRed

I've realized that when I'm mad I draw snakes...? :P And listen to music. About 1 hour later, I feel great :P
What was I mad about?
idk. LOL. Just mad. I love this snake, though x3 I might upload it... I wish I had a scanner ):
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:57 PM   #103 
ThePearlFish

For some reason my betta fish email notices have started ending up in my email's spam folder and i can't figure out how to stop them from going there. I know how on my hotmail account, but my yahoo account i can't figure it out..

I am extremely depressed. and i am alone here and I am extremely lonely. Its not fair. why can't my life just stay happy??
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #104 
CodeRed

@TPF, I'm sorry D: Hopefully things will start to look up.

As to your account, I can honestly say that Yahoo isn't that good. =/ A lot of the time I never get e-mails from sites, and a lot of my "good" mail ends up in the spam box... and the spam ends up everywhere else.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #105 
ThePearlFish

oh my life will get better for a while (not for long though), but then it will get bad again. It's always how it goes, but what can I do? -shrugs-

I am thinking I might switch my notices from the fish forums to my hotmail acct.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #106 
Maryrox247

Im so upset right now... as some of you know my aunt passed a week ago and i got to say goodbye to her the day before she died... last night i cried for about 20 minutes remembering what she was like in the hospital .... i hate freakin' cancer!!!! It feels so bad. I feel like i didnt say i love her enough times before she went.
This is also making my grandma nuts though. It hurts to see her sad and crying but she also gets really mean and snippy at me because of this too. I feel her pain being she lost her sister but she doesn't have to yell and be a little to harsh on me because of it! It gets really annoying how moody she can be right now happy and nice then 5 mins later angry(then i again i understand how this must hurt her so yeah).and what really doesn't help is that a friend of my uncle (i have never met his friend or heard of him) just died yesterday in a car accident. WHY?! I just wish that my aunt didn't die and that my uncle's friend didnt die either... it just to much to deal with right now...

Last edited by Maryrox247; 08-16-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Maryrox247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #107 
frogipoi

I hate mosquitoes! There is one tiny stupid bugger in my room. She (girls do it, not boys) bit me 10 times.. I am itchy head to toe. I look like a monkey! Stupid bugger. My fish hates me. lol Why? Why do you have to hate me fishie!
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:51 AM   #108 
bloo97

Sorry about you loss Maryrox247.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #109 
Sarada

anti-rant: we just hung up our new 55" flat screen...so much more room in here now...room for fish?
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #110 
Drift

I discovered this weekend that the center of one of my teeth rotted out and I have no dental insurance.
Its funny as I had just "Ok, no more spending money going to save up so I can move out." :D!
Well, that's not happening now. :(
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou