Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #10991 
Pitluvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinandares View Post
Pitluvs, I've always had the same problem! For some reason, these things are drawn to me no matter what I do. :/ I've recently moved into a new apartment and along with the few who follow me wherever I am, one was already living here. It FLIPPED OUT when I moved in. I don't know, I just thought I could commiserate on the creeps there with your family... All I can say is to trust your gut when it comes to them. There are so many things I can see and I deal with that other people never can and never do until they meet me. It's a weird effect, I don't know how to explain it... But seriously. Trust your gut. I'm sure you know this already, though....

And also, about the cursing... I curse like crazy in reality. I've been trying to cut back on it, but seriously? I'm an eighteen year old. >.> But in all honesty, I don't see why anyone can't take the time like everyone else to think of some nicer way to say something. A lot of people find cursing offensive, and it isn't fair to force them to see it if they don't like it. I like to think I do well with being a (semi?)contributing member without sounding like a fool.
I have one that follows me, my first apartment had a little boy that adored me. When I was moving, the boxes kept flipping upside down onto the floor everytime I left the room. I knew he was upset, so I offered for him to come with me so he wouldn't be alone. I see him often. It's nice to see someone who understands. The old apartment never had anything bad in it, just A LOT of activity, almost as if it was a portal. When I moved I said they were to stay there and not come with me. I am forever seeing shadows looking in my windows, wanting to come in :( I feel bad but it scares my kids. This new one that lives here, it's SCARY but loves my kids. It flipping hates me, but I can deal with that. Once you're exposed to this stuff and start to believe, it never leaves you. I am a firm believer in near death or loss of innocence as a child exposes people to the other side. My son was born blue and had to be brought back, he see's stuff everywhere :( ANYWAYS... I look crazy enough! haha

My Mom taught me to be a lady. Swear like hell when you're doing the dishes or stub your toe, but in public have some respect for others ears and keep it to yourself. That, and if I embarrassed her I'd never hear the end of it!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #10992 
erinandares

I have two that follow me. My stupid friend was stupid enough to use a stupid ouija board before we met, and one of the... *things* that attached itself to her attached itself to me when we met because I guess I had a more receptive whatever or something? Ugh.... I did not ask for that. But he's usually only observant. He gets mad when I spend a long time ignoring him. >.>

I was born six weeks premature, so that might have something to do with it... I had to be in that box thing for a while (Lol, talking out of thin air here, I have no clue what that thing is called). I've been able to see things my entire life, too.

UGHHHH RANTRANTRANT
NaNoWriMo is not my friend today. >:/ I posted that in my thread, but I feel the need to rant here, as well. This is a rant thread and I am extremely rant-y. -_-
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #10993 
Bombalurina

Wow...that is massively creepy, Pitluvs and Erin.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:59 PM   #10994 
Bombalurina

I love cockatoos. They are entertaining, very intelligent and stunning to look at. What I don't like is when one plonks itself down on the roof above my bedroom window, plays with the guttering, then screams like a steam-train...at 5:30 am.
Great feathery nuisances.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #10995 
Betta Slave

My crush texted me. And I went and blew it and asked him if he studied yet for science... what am I, his mother? >.> Argh.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #10996 
trilobite

Aw haha that's how the majority of my conversations start too X)
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 08:55 PM   #10997 
erinandares

Nice, Betta Slave. The other day I texted my crush telling him I saw a jehovah's witness that looked just like him and he asked me for directions. Smoooooth. ^^"
Old 11-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #10998 
Betta Slave

Haha, trust me, I've made worse mistakes ;)
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #10999 
erinandares

Haha. My crush is aware that i'm a total dork. I like to think he's only talking to me after high school this regularly because I'm his crush, too... I can dream. :p
Old 11-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #11000 
BeautifulBetta

I don't like it when my fishies cant spawn right and the boy ends up eating the eggs!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou