Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-27-2011, 02:36 AM   #11111 
Rosso1011

Yikes! Too small and housing 2 males...bad idea. Housing 2 males with neon tetras. x.x. This person should not own bettas.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #11112 
platyfishlover123

Anti Rant: Caught 25 or more baby guppies and transferred into my 5 gallon baby tank!
platyfishlover123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #11113 
Sakura8

Lucky you, platyfishlover! Livebearers hate my water. Apparently it's too soft, even though it's plenty alkaline.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #11114 
Betta Slave

Rant- School tomorrow. Do not want. If my partners for a health project didn't do their part, I swear... D:<

Anti-rant- Full of writing ideas tonight. <3 I love not having writer's block for once.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #11115 
erinandares

Betta Slave, I hated it when partners didn't do their work. That's why I always chose to be by myself in school projects unless the partner was a friend I /knew/ would pull their weight.

And speaking of dead-beats >.> ..... My parents' divorce hasn't even gone through yet. They've been separated for a little over two and a half months, now. Yesterday, I found out my mom was letting her boyfriend move into her apartment with her and my little sisters. My stance was that if that was what she wanted to do, fine. But I personally wouldn't do it so soon with my two middle school daughters living with me.

Today, I find out the guy doesn't even have a job. And while we're down with our grandparents over christmas break, she's driving to North Carolina to pick him up and bring him over here. No job. No money. And she's letting him live with her while she's asking my dad to buy her gallons of milk because she "can't". This disgusts me. Sorry to unload my life drama on you guys, but god, this made me angry. I had to rant. I just can't believe her. D:<
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:00 AM   #11116 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't blame you for being upset. I would be, too. 10 years ago I was extremely upset with my mom because she got involved with one of our neighbors whose wife had Alzheimer's and was in the nursing home. My mom thinks it's ok because it was a sad situation and his wife couldn't be a real wife to him and he needed companionship. The wedding vows say in sickness and in health, not in sickness and in health unless your spouse geta Alzheimer's and you get lonely. This whole disagreement took a huge toll on our relationship and put me into a depression for 6 months. Thank goodness he dumped her after 4 months of that crasp.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #11117 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta View Post
This video makes me wanna die...I don't care if it was for "one minute", what the heck is the point??! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGvS7...eature=related
Please don't post videos with animal cruelty. Thanks!
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #11118 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinandares View Post
Betta Slave, I hated it when partners didn't do their work. That's why I always chose to be by myself in school projects unless the partner was a friend I /knew/ would pull their weight.

And speaking of dead-beats >.> ..... My parents' divorce hasn't even gone through yet. They've been separated for a little over two and a half months, now. Yesterday, I found out my mom was letting her boyfriend move into her apartment with her and my little sisters. My stance was that if that was what she wanted to do, fine. But I personally wouldn't do it so soon with my two middle school daughters living with me.

Today, I find out the guy doesn't even have a job. And while we're down with our grandparents over christmas break, she's driving to North Carolina to pick him up and bring him over here. No job. No money. And she's letting him live with her while she's asking my dad to buy her gallons of milk because she "can't". This disgusts me. Sorry to unload my life drama on you guys, but god, this made me angry. I had to rant. I just can't believe her. D:<
I see too much of that around this area of Virginia. What used to be my best friend took the easy way out by getting on disability, met someone who needed to be on disability, and married him. So, the two of them are out there living their lives, and I could be wrong but I don't think either one of them is working. She already has two kids she doesn't have custody over and she just had a baby not too long ago. These people wonder why I don't want to speak with them. It's because this kind of behavior is too ghetto for me.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #11119 
fishman12

That sucks.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #11120 
Jodah

Apparently my mom does indeed think I'm crazy. I told her it was time for a wc on Ankou's tank. Just changing out 2 gallons. She asks me why when she changes her betta's once every 2 weeks! It's in a freakin unheated less than a gallon jar!!!! GAH!
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou