Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #11201 
erinandares

Haha, thanks. They're making me wait forever. Me and my best friend went and took it at the same time and we were commiserating on the millions of years we were seemingly having to wait until we found out our scores. All she wants is an eighty to beat her brother's score. Lol. I want an eighty-seven at least, that would be two points better than my practice score and a high enough score to impress. :3
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #11202 
Jodah

I remember taking that, think iirc that i got like a 91 or something. Yet the recruiter told me I'd be good for armored cav. Yeah, just what I wanna do is is sit inside a deathtrap. I'd rather walk than sit inside a big bullet magnet waiting to get fragged. I was too tall to do what I really wanted, which was fly the Apache. lol.
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #11203 
erinandares

Awh. ): i'm doing USAF, and I want to be a cryptologic linguist. I'm confident my score will be high enough, the test was twelve times easier than any of the practices I took and you only need a seventy something to do it. So I just have to not let the suspense kill me by the time Moday morning rolls around. D:<
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #11204 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sure you'll do fine. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #11205 
Pataflafla

Scheduled to work from 10 Am to 2 PM yesterday for work. All's going well, I'm not expecting a break since it's only 4 hours that I was scheduled for.

The assistant manager pulls my drawer at 2:10 to count it, and I assumed that I would be off. Follow the assistant manager to the office to be present for counting (So I know if my drawer was off or not), and one of the general managers is in there on the phone. No problem with that, but when she gets off the phone is when the problem starts.

She looks at me and says that since I got there late (Meaning not at 6 in the morning like some other people) that I was working all day. So suddenly, I'm supposed to work all day without notice. I tell her that I can't because I had plans for the day and she actually got upset because I didn't agree to work the rest of the day.

I don't understand why they can't just schedule me for when they actually want me to work or at least ask me if I could stay later. Instead the pull this out of the blue nonsense and get upset when it doesn't work.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #11206 
BeautifulBetta

^^WTH...That's ridiculous and totally not right...I'm sure there was someone else they could call in, in those kinds of situations.

Rant:
Don'tcha hate it when you're already having a bad day, just feeling really down and uninspired, and someone comes along and starts complaining about how negative you are?

Last edited by dramaqueen; 12-03-2011 at 06:59 PM.
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #11207 
fishman12

Gosh! Stupid cough drops! They taste terrible (Honey-Lemon flavored, yeach!) and they don't work! *coughing fit*
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #11208 
CrowntailTwitchy57

OMG, Cepacol honey lemon. Awful. DO NOT eat one of those then drink chocolate milk, you will gag.
CrowntailTwitchy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #11209 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thanks for the warning. lol
Old 12-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #11210 
dramaqueen
Banned

The neighbors behind us are making so much noise! It sounds like they are slamming stuff against the walls!

Tags
bettathanyou