Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #1121 
Capricorn

That's so wrong that he's telling you how to spend it.. try saving it up, and when you've amassed a large sum then maybe it'll prove that you can control how much you buy?

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-18-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #1122 
Fawnleaf

Yeah, but I'm almost done with my tanks... I'll do that in a month. He's so annoying!
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:26 PM   #1123 
CodeRed

I never let mine, either xDD I always liked to buy small things like books and stuff... but no one tells me I can't spend it on my pets because, LOL, look at me! If they did that where would I be now? I LOVE my pets. Maybe appeal to your dad, show him some nice tanks and stuff and show him how you could spend your money reasonably.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #1124 
nochoramet

Oh man, I haven't visited this thread in a while. Thanks for all who gave me advice, I think I am going to talk to her. My other friends and I have nights we try to get together for every week so I might try that with her. She just is really needy.

I'm just tired right now.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:10 AM   #1125 
Capricorn

Oops! Thanks for editing that, drama, I thought I had taken that out before I posted but I guess it didn't make it. e.e Good catch.

anti-rant; tea tastes just as good cold as warm, yesss.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:40 AM   #1126 
dramaqueen
Banned

I love tea, hot or cold.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #1127 
bloo97

I'm a cold sweet tea person.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #1128 
Cassandra90

Well I really need to rant for this one....

My parents left for Florida on Friday October 15th and wont be back until Sunday October 24th. So my sister (18yrs) and I (20yrs) are left to watch the house and take care of the pets. After my parents left I was going to go the my boyfriends for the weekend, and my sister was going to stay at the house and have my cousin come over for the weekend.

Long behold that never happened. She drove a total of 9 hours alone to pick a guy up that she met online and brought him back to our house. Once I found out my boyfriend and I drove back to my house and waited for her to get home. Which was at 3am. Also on her trip she put the truck in a ditch and had to pay for a tow truck, luckily nothing was damaged.

Well I told my uncle all about this and he told my parents. I don't feel comfortable with a guy over that I don't know nor my sister knows that well. To add to it, this guy had the guts not to say one word to me nor my boyfriend and he has been sleeping in the same bed as my sister, on top of that it is my parent's bed. I do not know what she was thinking. So now it is a big drama deal. Orginally I was just going to get my sister to take him home on Sunday October 17th but she did not want to so my parents pretty much said either get the guy out of the house or they were going to call the cops to get the guy.

Well when this happened, she just left with the guy and went to her friends house, which she has been there for the past two nights with this kid. My parents told her she can not come back to the house until they get home. So I have all the house keys and vechile keys. I feel bad for my sister but this is her mistake. I know she is pissed at me, she told my parents that she doesn't consider me a sister anymore. Then she tells my parents that she is treated like a 12yr. old, well if she acts like this no wonder.

Hell it isn't like we have a hard life, my parents pretty much give us anything. They pay for our cell phone bills, let us live at home rent free, let us drive their vechiles, bought us laptops when we started college, etc. we pretty much get what we want. And my sister has no respect for this.

I know I can not be talking to much since I met my boyfriend over online, but I did not just go get him and bring him back to the house while my parents are gone. I talked to him via internet, web cam, and phone for 6 months then we finally started meeting for coffee, dinner, movie and after two months of dating we made it official and introduced each other to our parents.

I do not understand why she is so mad at me when I was only trying to look out for her.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:51 AM   #1129 
Capricorn

Oh my god Cass, that's crazy.. D: What -was- she thinking? What if she had gone to pick up that guy and he kidnapped her? That just sounds so reckless... she shouldn't be mad at you, but I think it's one of those things where she doesn't see anything wrong with it. She still doesn't have a right to say those things, though.. hope that it all works out for you.

How old is the guy? >.> Aren't his parents worried for him? Does he not have a plan to get back home? I just don't see how neither of them thought this would backfire..
Old 10-19-2010, 11:22 AM   #1130 
Cassandra90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
Oh my god Cass, that's crazy.. D: What -was- she thinking? What if she had gone to pick up that guy and he kidnapped her? That just sounds so reckless... she shouldn't be mad at you, but I think it's one of those things where she doesn't see anything wrong with it. She still doesn't have a right to say those things, though.. hope that it all works out for you.

How old is the guy? >.> Aren't his parents worried for him? Does he not have a plan to get back home? I just don't see how neither of them thought this would backfire..

That is what I keep saying, why the hell would she do that? I told her on the phone when I found out I was like what if something happens, and she just played dumb like she usually does.

Well I guess the guy is 17yrs. old. Also I found out that he has not been in school since he was in 9th grade. No idea if his parents are worried, I know my parents do not want my sister taking him home. So his parents are going to have to get him.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou