Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-11-2011, 01:51 AM   #11341 
BeautifulBetta

SHEESH!!!! People are so awful!! :(
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:04 AM   #11342 
Sakura8

*shrug* And she went through a period where she really didn't pick very good guys. But I did see her recently, after several years, and she seems like she's doing well. Married and she's a deputy sherriff, which surprised me. Kind of up to her same old tricks, though. "Oh, I'll call you, we'll go to lunch!" That was March of last year and I haven't heard from her. Oh well.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:12 AM   #11343 
BeautifulBetta

LOL I totally do that to a couple guys here I don't wanna see...But I have my reasons. They keep asking me out, even tho I'm pregnant. I don't feel attractive at all but they seem to think so..People are strange lmao
Old 12-11-2011, 02:22 AM   #11344 
Sakura8

Well, it's nice they still think you're attractive (because I'm sure you are, you just don't feel that way being pregnant and all) but kinda weird that they'd hit on a pregnant woman. Kinda weird and more than a little creepy. Next one who does that: cold-cock him right in the chin. XD
Old 12-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #11345 
BeautifulBetta

Haha theres one dude in particular thats asked me out SIX TIMES...lmao! He's gunna have no teeth if he does it again hahahahaha!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:39 AM   #11346 
Sakura8

What a persistent bugger. Six times. Yeah, he deserves to lose a few of something. You go girl!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:42 AM   #11347 
BeautifulBetta

Haha thanks! I do try to be patient with him. He means well, but, lets just say, he's got no chance and definitely not my type lol
Old 12-11-2011, 03:57 AM   #11348 
Arashi Takamine

Getting really ticked off that everyone seems to require a photo to help me out. I get it, it helps identify the symptoms but I've tried about forty times just now to get Kai on film to show how sick he is so people will help me but guess what? It's to fuzzy my camera HATES photographing fish!

I'm getting really tired that I'm posting my concerns and when someone asks me what's happened and I answer when they reply again it's not even about my fish. I get it, newbies need a lot of help too but I've lost two fish to an unknown illness and Kai's been like this FOR OVER A MONTH! He is so sick he had a spazz attack and looked like a dead fish until he righted himself. He's breathing so hard it worries me.

And what the hell!? Newbies who say in that thread: "Sorry wish I could help you but I'm a newbie myself." I know you mean well but it'd be so much more helpful to NOT post and let someone who knows something try to help!

I'm nearing the end of my rope and euthanizing my fish is NOT and will NEVER be an option.

Especially since one of those fish I needed help for was my Akira my gorgeous Akira. God I still miss him it hurts still. It's only making it worse that Kai seems to be having similiar symptoms and yet he's been fighting for so long and Akira and Maka? They died within a day of discovering it. Kai's been fighting this for weeks and everytime I try to get help the internet craps out, people ignore me to help yet another newbie who has a half gallon tanked fish with finrot.

Research people. Not that hard!

I'm sorry but I'm really upset right now.

THIRD EDIT SO I DON'T SOUND LIKE A JERK: I know a lot of people come here for help and to learn too but I'm talking about all the newbies who flood in saying they got a fish as a gift, wrong steer by employee's impulse buys and then argue when a point is made. C'mon we've all heard almost the same stories.

I'm ticked at mostly myself for despite every last treatment I've tried one: He seems okay one day then sicker then before the next and two: He's lost almost all color in his face.

Last edited by Arashi Takamine; 12-11-2011 at 04:02 AM.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #11349 
Rosso1011

BF's car wasn't starting this morning, again. I let him have my car to get to work since I don't have anywhere I need to be today. We just had his car fixed and we're thinking the guys at the auto repair shop may have deliberately messed up on the installation of the starter or tried to pull some other scam to get us back in there within a short period of time.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #11350 
diablo13

Ooh, shop guys will do that. They've done it to me.
diablo13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou