Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #11351 
Rosso1011

Makes it hard to get another car when you have to keep putting money into the one you have. ><
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #11352 
dramaqueen
Banned

I know how you feel.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:03 PM   #11353 
Jodah

going on week 3 with cloudy water. argh! But, i'm being patient, everyone says its a bacterial bloom and the tank is more or less still cycling...

Anti-rant: picking up a heater and some balck gravel for my g4 macquarium's! Gonna hopefully have 2 new females by the end of next week.
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #11354 
Arashi Takamine

Rant: I'm cold. T-T;

Anti-Rant: Kai's medicated.

Random: Lelouch I'm now sure has OCD of some kind.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #11355 
Jodah

Car repairs suck, sick fish suck. Unfortunately I only have dealings with care repairs.

Last edited by Jodah; 12-11-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: posted the wrong thing in the wrong thread
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #11356 
Pataflafla

So I'm dwindling down on my medication as per the doctor's instructions. So instead of taking 3 predizones a day, I'm down to taking 2 for another two days, and then one for three days. I still have to take my anti-viral every 8 hours.

My issue is the pain medication I'm on. It's generic for Vicodin, which I wasn't expecting to be given. I can take it every 4-6 hours as needed, but I've only been taking it around every 8-10 hours instead to be on the safe side.

While on this pain med I am a total scatter brain. I was talking to a friend on Facebook, told her I would be back in just a few minutes, and instead was gone for an hour while I got distracted by painting (Something I hadn't even intended on doing until tomorrow). I left to say hello to my mom, but instead managed to paint for an hour.

I can't even concentrate. This post right here, has taken me a full half an hour to type out because I keep getting distracted.

Oh, and on top of the concentration issues, I also feel absolutely drained. I have no energy or concentration and I'm just taking a pain pill basically.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #11357 
dramaqueen
Banned

Also, prednisone will keep you awake all night. But your pain meds should make you sleepy so... I don't know.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #11358 
Pataflafla

I'm all over the place right now. Pretty sure I've started sleep walking again, but nothing's gone missing and I don't have any food in my room, so I guess I'm either not being too bad with it or I'm not sleep walking.

I don't know where I'm going with this post... Can someone make sure I give good advice if I venture into the Emergencies section? I'm not really in control of myself right now. Not consistently at least.

No internet for a little bit might be a sound idea...
Old 12-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #11359 
Sakura8

I'll keep an eye on you, Pata. :) Pain meds will do this to you. Good idea to only take it every 8-10 hours.

And alas, I'm like you are right now except without pain meds.

Rant: Why is levamisole so darn hard to find? It can be in a dog dewormer, a bird dewormer, I don't care, I just need levamisole to deworm my poor fish! *tears hair*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:51 AM   #11360 
Pataflafla

Vicodin is wearing off now. Feeling a little more coherent, but now the burning is coming back. And now I'm losing my voice again too. Why does everything just suck this week?

Oh, also, Mirage nibbled his tail a little bit again.