Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #11431 
Sakura8

Pata, Arashi-chan, everyone: *giant hug* My holiday wish for you all is just some peace and quiet, with no crazy family raising cain, no friends in grumpy moods, just peace and joy.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #11432 
dramaqueen
Banned

I second that, Sakura!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #11433 
BeautifulBetta

Wow...My neighbours are friggin idiots. Their stupid beagle won't shut up with her baying and barking. So dad goes over there to tell them to do something about it, and she replies, "Oh, are you trying to sleep?" NO YOUR DOG IS REALLY ANNOYING!

You'd think they'd take a friggin hint when all their neighbours yell at her to shut up all the time!!!! I dont know how they don't notice their dog barking her head off at nothing. She'll sit there and do it for 30 mins at a time sometimes! People are just irresponsible and shouldn't have pets.
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #11434 
dramaqueen
Banned

We had a neighbor in Colorado whose dog would bark all night. Finally, my mom started calling them up when it happened and hanging up once someone answered. My mom said if she was going to be awake when the dog barked then so would they. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:56 PM   #11435 
BeautifulBetta

LOL!! Love it! People are so ridiculous, I dont know how they dont get annoyed by their own dogs
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #11436 
Pataflafla

Thanks Sakura. Coincidentally, today is that cousin's birthday and it's very hard not to write a little something nasty to him. But then again he is one of the drug addict ones, so trying to argue with him would be like trying to push open a door that says pull. Don't you hate uber dense people?

On a good note, tomorrow is when my family is celebrating Christmas (We can't be together day of since work schedules and all) and the day after, I'll probably have dinner with my boyfriend's family for the first time.

Another good note is that I'm still employed after being on sick leave for two weeks, and I have Christmas day off.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #11437 
Sakura8

Pata, I'm glad you're still employed. :) That's good. And I hear ya on the dense people. Sadly, the ones in my extended family can't even use drugs as an excuse for their stupidity. They're just . . . that unbelievably dense.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #11438 
Bombalurina

Not sure if my dad will be home for Christmas or not. He's in another city looking after a friend who just had a major back operation. The friend needs him more than we do, but still...I want my daddy for Christmas. Hopefully he will be here. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #11439 
Oiseau

Why do bus drivers feel the need to leave the FIRST STOP early?
Oiseau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #11440 
hedgehog

I got rejected from vet school today. I know I'd be an amazing vet and that I'd do awesome in vet school I just wish the application committee could see that. They didn't even look at anything past my GPA.

To console myself I got a baby betta from Petco. I think he's actually a male since he has longer ventrals and no egg spot. I'm not naming him though until he lives a little while since I don't want to get my hopes up.
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou