Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #11451 
Oiseau

Shady pet store. Lying about their return policies. Trying to blame me. Great.
Oiseau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #11452 
BettaHeart

omg Tisia sorry to hear that.

rant: prices for food, its hard to find great quality for a reasonable price, its not like we are all politicians and millionaires to afford ridiculous prices.

anti-rant: just had spawn from my dragon babies, just hope it works out with the dad lol
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #11453 
Betta Slave

Rant- math test tomorrow. Yay. >.>
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #11454 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry, Tisia! BettaHeart, I hope your spawn works out. Good luck with your test tomorrow, Betta Slave. Good luck to everyone still taking finals.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:47 PM   #11455 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pataflafla View Post
Today I learned that one of my cousins on my father's side was keeping his mother's ashes in a storage unit. And that storage unit, should he not pay $90 to keep it, is going to be auctioned off. And that all of the things he took from his mother's house is still in said storage unit.

It's completely infuriating to know that once again my aunt's children have absolutely no respect for her even in death. Her final wish was for her ashes to be spread in Hawaii. Her children were made aware of this soon after her death last August and even insisted upon carrying this out. They were given $100 grand by their mother so they could do this. Instead, all of that money was spent on buying a house they soon abandoned and drugs.

These are also the cousins that ruined Thanksgiving last year by having their mother's memorial the day afterwards (The Thanksgiving before was when my grandfather and aunt were still alive), thus bringing everything back up. My aunt's son couldn't even be bothered to say anything at his own mother's funeral and her eulogy by her daughter focused on her daughter instead of her.

These are the cousins that feuded with their mother over money for almost my entire life and then deny it when confronted about it. These are the cousins that drove their mother to attempt suicide, and then blamed my father for it. These are the cousins that still blame their mother's death on my father, who tried to help her through her addictions, but wouldn't force her into rehab.

Sometimes I really do hate family, and sometimes I really do believe there are people that cannot be forgiven.
Sadly, you can't pick your family. Do you HAVE to be around these people? I'd keep as far away from them as possible. Who needs that negativity and craziness? And I'm sorry about your aunt :(
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #11456 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgehog View Post
My baby betta that I got last night died. I spent a long time acclimating him into his nice 2.5 gallon heated tank and he seemed okay. He kept swimming around and checking things out. He still died though.
You're not having a very good week are you? Sorry about vet school too
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #11457 
Bombalurina

Le sigh. In charge at work for the last shift of the year. I hope no one shows up, because the party was yesterday, so today will be very boring by comparison, which means children misbehaving.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 12:23 AM   #11458 
copperarabian

Rant: Rosie keeps pulling out her feathers! It makes me so mad, I give her so many toys, and try as hard as I can to feed her a fantastic diet of fresh, boiled grains, muffins, noodles, pellets, and even her seeds because she loves them too much and she still insist on taking a few feathers out. Luckily she only does it in places that are already bald, instead of creating new patches.

Anti Rant: Even though she is plucking and chewing some, her back does have some new fully developed feathers on it which is awesome. When I got her her back was completely bald.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:14 AM   #11459 
dramaqueen
Banned

Bad birdie! lol Poor thing.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #11460 
fishman12

Do you need to clip feathers?
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou