Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-28-2011, 11:58 AM   #11471 
Jodah

rant: Petco $1/g sale is on again till jan 26th and I really should not be buying that 20L I've had my eye on..... Ditto for the 3 female crowntails they had there last time, but I've got $5 petco cash to spend....

anti-rant: Ankou is doing fine and built yet another bubble nest. Methinks he's a horny duder.
Jodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #11472 
bettafreak33

Wow,I haven't posted in a while:) Hi everyone!
My rant:Neighbors....Nuff Said.
bettafreak33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #11473 
Crayola

I hate people on YouTube who act like they know everything about bettas when their tanks aren't ideal. There was a video I was watching of a betta that was in a bowl and someone commented to respectfully explain why it wasn't a good idea and that it'd be best to get an actual tank with a hood, but the person just responded back by saying that this person was wrong when the information he/she gave was actually very accurate. I try to just let it go and get on with the rest of my time on YouTube but it gets so difficult sometimes because you want to punch the owner of the video in the face. I may be new to the whole aquarium thing, but I already know that bettas like to jump and prefer a large tank over a bowl. I have nothing against people who put them in a bowl, as long as they have the proper supplies to make it safe for the betta and somewhat ideal. People on YouTube make me mad.
Crayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #11474 
mjoy79

Me too. I try to avoid betta videos on Youtube (usually)- they usually lead to bad ones that irritate me.
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #11475 
erinandares

Anti-Rant- I'm back after a week in Mississippi where my grandparents didn't have wireless internet. Banana Fish made the trip just fine, and all of my fishies were alive and well when I got home. They were hungry, though. Lol. Spiridion bit me. >.< A-a-a-and, my sisters are finally going back home, which evolves into the rant...

Rant- They've been living in my bedroom since November. I had to live on the couch. >.> But now that we just got back from the Christmas trip, my dad is sending them back home on a "trial run". When is the point where we say enough with this and they just go home already to live there permanently? And why is my mother so stupid as to think we should all have to go out of our way to accomodate her because she wanted to bring home a guy no one else knew with two days notice? Why is it different with these two? Bad mothers do stupid things all over the place and their kids aren't put up on cloud pillows behind rainbows and butterflies and coddled through it. I was never, ever, ever coddled by anyone. And they have the nerve to somehow blame me? Which hole are their heads in so I can just go push the rest of them into it? :/
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #11476 
BeautifulBetta

Oh boy...that sounds like a bad time :S

Rant: My 18-year old doofus friend is getting a puppy. She's quite possibly one of the dumbest people I've ever met, she spends all her money on clothes, her hair, and booze, and lives off noodle cups and stuff like that, because she can't afford to buy anything else after.. She's really irresponsible. She lives in a TINY apartment above her parents garage, and she wants to get a black lab...She's never trained a puppy, and never wanted anything to do with the other THREE dogs they have in the main part of the house..The kicker? She hasn't even told her parents she's getting it yet, she's already paid for half of it, and even NAMED IT. I guess we'll have to see what happens tomorrow. Thats when she's telling her parents.
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #11477 
Betta Slave

Rant-

Why is it around cute guys I'm not able to say much? XD Augh. Just came back from a friend's place- her boyfriend brought his best friend- and I think it went well. XD He talked about as much as I did, so I guess it's all good. Haha.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #11478 
Jodah

rant: why are so many girls such pansies? guys like it when you come out and say what you think. Worse comes to worse the guy feels awkward and says no.

Stopped at petco today to merely browse. used the scientific name for neon tetra's... yeah. got the cyclops eye look. So, asked about Endler's, again got the look. finally said, how bout some rasboras? "oh, we've got those!" in the same tank as the neon tetra's. >_<
Old 12-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #11479 
fishman12

What is it with people reporting signatures? Distracting?
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:34 PM   #11480 
Jodah

fishman, I can't not read these threads cuz your sigz be too long and distracting....

Tags
bettathanyou