Old 01-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #11621 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yes, it is.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #11622 
BettaHeart

thats.. hmm..... not sure what to say other then huh.. lol

rant:1 Ronin cannot keep his hands under the blanket or even inside the weather-cover especially when its blowing freezing wind during our walk in the park.
2. Trouble-makers trying to cause trouble by mentioning exes and their activities, i dont care if the kids dad is with someone else, he is no one to fight for.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #11623 
Pataflafla

Well today was going well for me. Got up and ripped out most of my ruined carpet, brought my sister to work, and then had lunch and hung out with my boyfriend. I get home and everything's good until my mom pops into my room to see if I could talk to her and my dad. Ended up getting a lecture on how "I don't have any plans for my future." I do have plans, but I don't plan out my entire life. My plan for right now is to get my prereqs done and then move out. apparent;y my plan of taking this semester of college off to fix my car is a no go and I have to take a class or two along with work and fixing my car.

So now I have to balance more hours at school and work (Which is already erratic with hours as is) along with friend time, family time, and me time.

And the money I'm trying to save up goes down the drain for my phone and insurance along with school, since I don't have any grants or scholarships, and fixing my car along with a search to move out too.

I'm already completely stressed from the random visits to work by my supervisor who is always dissatisfied with any of the work done along with the stressful management and erratic hours on top of being high strung by nature.

And I also found out tonight that one of my friends from high school was hit by a drunk driver tonight and is in the hospital with neck injuries. Any good from today is completely gone.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:56 PM   #11624 
dramaqueen
Banned

Pataflafla, I'm so sorry about all the stress in your life. I hope things get better.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #11625 
HatsuneMiku

i hope everyone survived the first friday the 13th of the year
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:06 AM   #11626 
Sakura8

*hugs* Pata, I'm sorry things are so hectic for you. It's too bad your parents decided to lecture you. A lecture sure can put the damper on a day in a hurry.

Hatsune, well, I'm still here so I guess I'm okay. :)

I was going to rant about finding those dreaded camallanus worms in my platy. I got her out of the community tank and into medication an hour ago. She was clamped and listless and I thought for sure I was going to lose her sometime in the next week. But I just checked on her and the medicine is already working! She dropped a worm and is already unclamped and swimming about. So my rant turned very quickly into an anti-rant. Yay!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #11627 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad she's doing better.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #11628 
Sakura8

Me too. :) I've had bad luck with platies and this girl is my only survivor. She's lasted much longer than all the rest so I would have been pretty sad to lose her.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #11629 
BettaHeart

awww. glad your fishy is getting better Sakura

and Pataflafla parents are only doing what their parents did to them at your age. Nowadays people are obsessed with planning into the next year, 5 years, 10 years and so on and always forget to enjoy the gift of the present moment.

rant .. theres nothing interesting to watch.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #11630 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Rant: people who get mad at the forum, create their own forum, THEN pm our members and try and recruit them for theirs.
+1
Very sneaky on their part.

Anti Rant: A lot of the drama here has gone with them.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote