Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #11661 
Sena Hansler

I know. But I felt like ranting about it anyways :p hey, if they can bash well then I can rant. I'm actually moving Conan (I'll try getting a pic when he is in there) to the 20 gallon, and Suzi into immeidate quarantine with heavy duty meds (bringin' out the big guns) because the fin rot was so bad from the store (or in those idiot's case, fin rot I totally caused her to have XDDD)

Make it better. I probably could just make a video of "hey nitwits, here's ALL my tanks, and quarantine bins. Temperature? this high. Ammonia? non existent. Tanks? plenty!

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 01-16-2012 at 01:59 AM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:44 AM   #11662 
HatsuneMiku

rant:

so .. i went to one of the local fish store's that i frequent .. and the guy (that i have never seen work there before .. he must be new) .. and i asked him if they sold decapsulated brine shrimp eggs" .. then he told me that they would hatch these to feed to fry .. so i said .. no i don't want the eggs that you hatch .. i want the decapsulated eggs .. that don't hatch .. then he told me "yea we used to hatch the decapsulated brine shrimp eggs at one of the betta farms in thailand where they got their betta's shipped in from" .. so i asked him .. how is it possible to hatch .. decapsulated eggs when their shells have been removed? but he kept insisting that .. that's what they did on their betta farm in thailand .. then to top it off .. he tells me that it's better not to feed the eggs cus they will get all over the place and get stuck to walls and the surface of the water and to hatch them .. because fry can't breath air or they will die ..

so i'm like uh ..... wut!? .. O_o ..
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:12 AM   #11663 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Sena, don't pay any attention to those idiots. All that stuff was said just to make you mad. Don't worry about it.
+1

If you ignore them, then you don't give them what they want which is to get a reaction out of you.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:56 AM   #11664 
Sena Hansler

HatsuneMiku.... wait....what? o_O lol. Hatching decapsulated eggs That's okay. I've seen someone ask "why is my betta bloated?" on yahooanswers, someone said the MALE betta was getting ready to breed, and plumping up. me: LOL!!! =D

Romad, that's why I used sarcasm :p wasn't a person from here, mind you, just someone who decided they were going to complain. (Imagine how miserable people have to be, to have to bash others to feel good?)
Old 01-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #11665 
fishman12

1.17 pages into 2 page report.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #11666 
Bombalurina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
HatsuneMiku.... wait....what? o_O lol. Hatching decapsulated eggs That's okay. I've seen someone ask "why is my betta bloated?" on yahooanswers, someone said the MALE betta was getting ready to breed, and plumping up. me: LOL!!! =D

Romad, that's why I used sarcasm :p wasn't a person from here, mind you, just someone who decided they were going to complain. (Imagine how miserable people have to be, to have to bash others to feel good?)

This is why I quit Yahoo Answers. I used to be a TC in 3 animal sections, including fish, but so many idiots refusing to listen that even when people did I was just getting too frustrated, and it was taking way too much of my time. I'd rather help people here.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #11667 
Sena Hansler

good! they can't have you back! :p
Old 01-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #11668 
dramaqueen
Banned

Complainers gonna complain. Yf they don't like our forum then they can stay the heck off of it!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #11669 
Sena Hansler

but wait...isn't ranting a form of complaining?
Old 01-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #11670 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well... maybe a little. lol I'm talking about those who whine about how they don't like our rules, we allow misinformation to be spread to newbies, they criticize the Admin and staff, so on and so forth. And while I'm ranting, people who *leave* the forum only to come back every day to see what everyone is saying or doing so they can make fun of them. Grrr!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou