Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #1171 
ThePearlFish

Rant- why the heck do I have to work if they hired someone to give me a break on Tuesdays and Thursdays garr!! >_< and the person who hired me wanted to add me to Facebook! why???! I want to keep my work people and personal people seperate, but I had no chose to add her or else she'd wonder why I didn't accept her friend request. I totally feel like she cornered me..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #1172 
CodeRed

@pm, sounds like a troll o.O

Rant- I felt sick all day today. Almost like I'd eaten too much, but I didn't really eat anything at all :S I knew today would suck when last night I was feeling sick. Can't miss school, though. Missing 15 minutes of ANY class means I don't get to a skip a final. I need it for algebra D: Otherwise I'll fail that class.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #1173 
weluvbettas

Im sorry bloo. Im bullied . Im called gay about 10 times a day at first it got to me but now i just say "fine think what you want but i know im not" I just learn to live with it . Somedays it gets to me sometimes it doesn't. It will get better soon just keep your hopes up! :)
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #1174 
wallywestisthebest333

My body is getting in the way of my camping trip. And so is my schoolwork. :[
Also I've run out of sweets. 8'[

About bullying: I know how you feel I was bullied constantly throughout my entire school career until I got to college (THANK GOD).

If you can find a handful of people that are really similar to yourself and stick together it'll help tremendously! <3 Usually people settle down after the first year and a half of high school if that helps any. =]

If you do enough to have fun with your friends in your spare time the bullying doesn't seem so bad. =]

Last edited by wallywestisthebest333; 10-21-2010 at 03:58 PM.
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #1175 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by weluvbettas View Post
Im sorry bloo. Im bullied . Im called gay about 10 times a day at first it got to me but now i just say "fine think what you want but i know im not" I just learn to live with it . Somedays it gets to me sometimes it doesn't. It will get better soon just keep your hopes up! :)
Thanks, I know how U feel. :(
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #1176 
zelilaa

ANTIRANT- i am soooo happy!!!! i found out i have permission to get the 20 gallons ive been dying for next year.
RANT- now i have to chores to save up money D:
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #1177 
dramaqueen
Banned

I was bullied throughout school too and it made my life miserable. I was always afraid to tell anyone for fear of getting in trouble. The one time I told a teacher that kids were throwing paper airplanes and spitballs at me, he says "Well, I've never seen them do that. " I told him that they only do it when he had his back turned to write stuff on the board. I would definitely make teachers and counselors aware that this kind of stuff is going on.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #1178 
bloo97

Yes, I have. But the problem is never fixed. D:
Old 10-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #1179 
Oldfishlady

Most bullies have self worth issues and need to feel important and in power over others...these people rarely go far in life and one day you will be their boss and you can show them what true human kindness is all about by treating them fairly....karma.......

Bullies want a reaction from you that is what drives them....don't feed into their game or their ego...just like you don't feed trolls........it only makes them stronger

Just like sticks and stones words can be hurtful.....but only if you let it...be in control as hard as it may be........you choose how the ugly remarks will affect you...choose that they do not- otherwise they are in control....take control...smile and walk away...knowing that one day you will be their boss......and the better person.........
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #1180 
bloo97

Thanks OFL, that really helped. Except, I probably won't be their boss as a WDW Monorail Pilot, but, I get the picture. xD

Tags
bettathanyou