Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #11801 
mardi

<rant> Of course, I find out today that I have to go out of town for work.

This normally wouldn't be an issue; However, one of my Bettas is on day two of maracyn treatment for a bacterial infection, and his water needs to be changed daily.

For all the ranting I normally do about how I don't need a boyfriend etc, this is one of those times it would be helpful to have someone around to help me out for one day. -sigh-

Unless the roomie will offer to help, It's looking like driving out of town by myself, and then leaving early is my only option.</rant>

Anti rant: Because of said going out of town obligations, I have an unexpected day off today.

And Sena, I'm so sorry to hear about everything that's going on with your new little ones. It breaks my heart to read everything; I can't imagine how it is to have to see it first hand.

Last edited by mardi; 01-24-2012 at 08:40 AM.
mardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #11802 
Betta Slave

I'm so sorry, Sena :( She lived a good life with you.

Rant- it's Tuesday. >.> WHY. I hate tuesdays... XD
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:30 AM   #11803 
mjoy79

Anti-rant. My power was back on when I got home for lunch yesterday and everything was fine. None of the tanks got too cold - and my food was ok too :)
Rant: Working instead of sleeping :(
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:00 AM   #11804 
Sena Hansler

Mardi and betta slave, thanks.. You know I'm even scared to go upstairs because I know she could be dead or die anytime and it sucks x.x

also, mjoy hoorah for power :3
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #11805 
dew

@betta slave. Anti rant: Tuesday is my favorite day because I have orchestra rehearsal! Rant: I have to leave early because my dad has a class so I can't stay and chat/play music with my friends. Bummer.:(
dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #11806 
erinandares

Angry

Angry wall of Rant Text:

My dad is going to kick me out if I don't have a job by the first. I've known this for quite some time, but knowing it doesn't magically make people hire me. And all his stupid nagging and accusations are only grinding me down more. He keeps telling me that all I'm doing is being lazy and I haven't been trying hard enough. What he doesn't seem to understand is that I'm trying extremely hard- just not the exact way he wants me to do it.

He wants me to get out and walk all over this godforsaken ghetto town and find a job that way, while I am content in the safety of this apartment digging through the internet. You can find pretty much anything online. Except apparently a job. Done plenty of calling around and looking in person earlier in this process. It's just not working out. This is why I've been gone so long. :(

And I doubt I'll have a job by the first. So... yeah. Bye bye, bettas, hello homelessness.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #11807 
Sena Hansler

Isn't there a place where you can stay? here we have things like "open door" :(
Old 01-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #11808 
erinandares

I mean... The only thing we have around here is a battered women's shelter. There isn't really a big homeless population around Radcliff. Go to Louisville, though, and you could probably find something. I don't have a car, though. He expects to kick me out on my hind end without a car, no job, and no address to get a job in the future. I don't know how much he realizes that will screw me over for the rest of my life.

But even so, he's fully convinced I'm an ungrateful moocher ever since I decided a degenerative brain condition was reason enough not to join the air force. So he isn't changing his mind.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 01-25-2012 at 12:56 AM.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #11809 
Sena Hansler

-rant-
epcor lied to me. they told me they'd take off ALL of the lame deposit, if I set up automatic withdrawl, and they lied to me.
Somehow I need to pull 200.00 out of a hat by tomorrow or else have no electricity. My year COULDN'T get any WORSE.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #11810 
Sena Hansler

Yay another rant! My year can get worse =D

1. I am allergic to cigarettes. They start smoking cigarettes, I'm literally dead in the basement

anyways, the rant... WHAT THE FLACK ARE THEY DOING smoking WEED in THIS household when SPECIFICALLY I said NO drugs in the house, INCLUDING weed... And the smell is gross!! >:( And the landlord..if he came over he'd get mad at ME AND my roomie. Because of this.
Better yet, my roomie DISAPPEARED. leaving his druggy sister in this house, (she does MORE than weed)with her GUY FRIEND.

Note to self: LOCK MY BEDROOM DOOR WHEN I ESCAPE WITH MY FRIEND