Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #11941 
bettafish15

LOL I've always disliked the idea of people reading books digitally :P
CONGRATS ARASHI! I'm 16 too :D

Rant: ITS COOOLLLDDD IN HERE even though the pellet stove is on QAQ must snuggle with kitties...
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #11942 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had a friend who had one of those pellet stoves and I didn't think it worked worth a darn keeping their house warm.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #11943 
bettafish15

It just depends on how high you have the fan set. I have it as low as it can go because pellets are expensive. I get lots of muscle bringing in 3-4 40lbs bags of pellets every other day. Not that that's a good thing, because I'm a girl with annoying wide shoulders as it is...
Old 02-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #11944 
HatsuneMiku

what's a pellet stove?
HatsuneMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #11945 
AngesRadieux

-.- So, in my voice lesson last week my voice teacher told me I can't sing in tune, I need to get my ears checked, I need to rethink my major, AND called students services to try getting me into counseling because she thinks I feel unloved and need to make some changes in my life to be happy. This week she comes in acting like NOTHING happened, she smiles and asks me how I am, and we get to work. Well, this week her complaint is that I'm apparently the single most unconfident musician she's ever met in her life. I WONDER WHY? Let's rewind the tape a little, shall we? She KNOWS that on the one hand I have my parents rooting for me to fail out of the major and telling me I'm just not good enough, and then I have her little pearls of wisdom... She's not always like she was in my last lesson, but every once in a while she'll get in a mood and either be really aggressive with using scare tactics to teach or just start being unnecessarily harsh. I can't IMAGINE why I might not be a very confident person. -.- On the bright side, she called me a musician...? And I'm memorable for something?

Seriously. She knows A LOT about music. She's a very intelligent, knowledgeable woman. But dear GOD she makes me angry sometimes. She can't have it both ways! She can't tell me I'm awful and a failure and then complain at me for not being confident enough.

I don't know. I'm just frustrated. I will admit that I have a lot of issues with confidence. But it's not like she's HELPING with it. I just feel like she can't complain about my lack of confidence when she just makes the situation worse.
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #11946 
bettafish15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatsuneMiku View Post
what's a pellet stove?
It's like a wood stove, but it runs on pellets you pour into a compartment in the back rather than putting wood in the front. The pellets themselves are made of wood.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #11947 
fishman12

Hmm. Nothing to rant about.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #11948 
Bombalurina

Thanks, Sakura! That eases my mind a lot. I'm only gone 5 days.

Rant: I finished my puzzle. My life feels empty and bleak now. What is my purpose?

Anges: *hugs* Behaviour like that is really frustrating. :(
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #11949 
fishman12

Gosh the distinction in my class is huge! Me and 4 other people are in 10th grade math vs. the rest of the class in 8th grade math. There the people talking about differential calculus vs. the people talking about makeup and stuff.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #11950 
hedgehog

I asked my parents to borrow the car tomorrow so I could go apply for a job. I told them I'd need it from 6:30 to 9 at the latest. First they were saying its okay but now they said no since my brother needs the car at 9. It doesn't matter that I will be home by 9 or that he can take a different car. If you won't let me have the car to go to apply for jobs then you need to stop complaining that I don't have a job.
hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou