Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #11991 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pataflafla View Post

With all the expenses added up, it's looking to be around $1046 including the monthly $100 for my phone plan and car insurance.
That's quite a bit. I know I have some expenses coming up... mostly related to the car, but they don't add up to that much. I just have to get a headlight replaced, get a new bulb put in one of my rear taillights, maintenance, taxes, etc. It sucks.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #11992 
Sena Hansler

-rant- I am out 550.00 because of my ex roommate now, my new roommate is an immature bum wipe and I have had my ex stand at my door which was bolted and chained locked for half an hour ringing my doorbell until I called my brother who came over with a bat to scare him off. And now I lost Sarah and Suzi through our hard battle for their little lives, and now Shadow has that annoying mystery disease going on day two of him struggling to live. >( I also do not have internet....
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #11993 
dramaqueen
Banned

Money problems are NOT fun. :(
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #11994 
gossipgirl1031

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
-rant- I am out 550.00 because of my ex roommate now, my new roommate is an immature bum wipe and I have had my ex stand at my door which was bolted and chained locked for half an hour ringing my doorbell until I called my brother who came over with a bat to scare him off. And now I lost Sarah and Suzi through our hard battle for their little lives, and now Shadow has that annoying mystery disease going on day two of him struggling to live. >( I also do not have internet....
I'm so sorry to hear about Sarah & Suzi. I really thought they were going to pull through. Bummer :( I know you did absolutely everything you could for them Sena. And about the money problems. Double bummer :(
gossipgirl1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #11995 
gossipgirl1031

My rant of the day is that school is keeping me SUPER busy & Algebra=not fun.

Other than that, I did something really cool last night...I participated in a Zumba flashmob! It was incredible!! I joined a local group on Facebook that does them regularly. I'm ready for a bigger one.
gossipgirl1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:27 AM   #11996 
Betta Slave

Bit of a petty rant, but...

my plans for Monday are not looking so good. D: Only time I'll be able to go to his place is 10, and he sleeps in until like 11 lol... and then of course my dad doesn't know when he'll be getting back from work, so that leaves my problem of getting home... and then my mom doesn't like the fact that HIS mom won't be there. But HIS DAD will be. Isn't that good enough? D:< Apparently moms are better at "monitoring." Not true. Every time we've hung out, neither moms have come down. Ever. XD I'm so ticked. lol
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:49 AM   #11997 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm having heartburn after eating nachos earlier this evening.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #11998 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Is 3am an early time to go to sleep?!?! Apparently.
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #11999 
AngesRadieux

-.- Yes, singers are musicians. If you have a definition of "musician" that implies that they aren't, you are wrong. I had this whole rant about how one of my teachers let someone say singers aren't musicians, and my dad started defending that opinion. RAGE! I dare someone to come into my voice studio class and say that. You will not come out alive. We have to take the same theory, history, and keyboarding classes as the instrumentalists. We have to learn how to conduct and teach music and we have to participate in ensembles, too. We take private lessons, too, and frankly, my studio teacher is much more terrifying than a lot of the instrumental teachers. So yes, we ARE musicians, thank you very much. The fact that our body is our instrument and we don't have shiny things with valves, keys, reeds, or bows does not make us inferior to instrumentalists. Anyone who says otherwise needs to be shot.
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #12000 
Sena Hansler

Good news to my rant... Shadow hasn't gotten worse. Third day, no changes... Maybe he has hope I guess. o.o and another good.note... The sick guineas I got, have gained a pound of weight, are active, friendlier, no blood anymore, etc... Looks like TLC wins again
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou