Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #12011 
Sakura8

Jenn, prayers and healing thoughts for your Zumba teacher.

Aus, I agree. I love my VTs, I think they're just as pretty as any HM.

Math. *shudders*

Oh please someone get ABBA out of my head. It's been stuck there for weeks now, ever since my mom played their CD. Love ABBA, but enough is enough.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:13 PM   #12012 
fishman12

*goes in to phsyciatric (whetever who cares about spelling) mode*

What do you think of when you see a toucan?
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #12013 
Pataflafla

Had a bad day at work. Haven't been sleeping well for the past few night since the dogs I'm pet sitting won't stop crying and fighting over who sleeps where; and then I have to get up at 4 in the morning to get ready for work.

Today was busy since it's a holiday weekend. People keep changing their orders, are impatient, and generally rude when we get back up with an order for 5 Big Mac meals (Because we don't have those pre-made, but they also want their food fresh). I got overrun with orders for smoothies and frappes, and today it was my job to make all of them given my position for the day. I didn't have enough time between orders to check on the mix bags to see which needed to be changed, so I found out when I couldn't make something.

Managed to cut myself on a lid once today and changing 3 bags of mix. And then people got upset when they had to wait an extra 30 seconds for the bag to be changed and primed.

I worked a 9 hour day of this and come home to find that I'm going to have issues with my college English class. I emailed my teacher letting him know that the site my class is on won't let me post my first assignment (Which is due tomorrow) and that I've tried on multiple browsers to see if it was just Chrome. His response was to suggest using a different browser, except for I've tried all the ones accepted by the site.

At least I'll have tomorrow off to tinker with a stereo system in my uncle's jeep. It should be fun changing it out.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #12014 
fishman12

That sucks.
Old 02-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #12015 
BeautifulBetta

Agreed! :(

Rant of the day, hate how my friends don't understand how important my fish are to me. I finally got inspiration to do bigger water changes on both my fry tanks (more than 50% water change) so I emptied 75% of the big fry tank and am now filling it back up, BUT, my friend contacts me and wants me to go for a walk with her to the beach. I can't just drop everything and go, but she doesnt seem to understand that. While I was waiting for the bigger fry tank to empty, I swept and mopped the hallway and near the front door. Then I cleaned four adult tanks just because. She then complained and asked why I'm cleaning on a sunday..What else is there to do on a sunday?!?! There's nothing on TV, half the stores here arent open anyway, and it's crappy out. Plus having inspiration to clean is something I wanna take advantage of!! Lol. Sorry woman, my baby fish loves have more priority than you. No wonder i have so many fish, they're pretty and they don't complain when I dont wanna hangout with them.
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #12016 
fishman12

Yep. That's sucks.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #12017 
Betta Slave

Pff.... stupid lungs are acting up... can't breathe well x.x
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:01 PM   #12018 
Bombalurina

A very insignificant rant (as many of mine are): my Property Law reading is incredibly boring and quite tricky already. And I haven't even had a class yet.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #12019 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipgirl1031 View Post
Thanks so much DQ! As of this morning, she was fighting the tube and they were able to take her off the ventilator. Hopefully she comes through this okay :)

It sounds like she's doing better. Keep us posted.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #12020 
fishman12

Why are there 50 commercials?

Tags
bettathanyou