Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #12041 
dramaqueen
Banned

Omg, sakura, that's awful! Hedgehog, I'm sorry about the job.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #12042 
Sakura8

Hedgehog, I'm really sorry aout the job. :( I would have hired you. I know it seems like the hiring world is against you but you'll get the right job soon.

fishman, DQ, thanks. It does suck. This was a very expensive lesson. I got complacent with my Macbook. Because it never gets viruses, I thought it would never crash. I forgot that all technology is fallible. o.O Now I have to wait a few months for Koichiro's pond. On the plus side, at least I was able to use Best Buy's 18 month interest free offer. I'll be paying off a Best Buy bill for the rest of my life, haha.

Silverfang, yeah, I actually said that to my dad at Best Buy. I said, "Dude, I'm just going to send it to my friend in Newfoundland, she'll know what do with it."
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:57 AM   #12043 
dramaqueen
Banned

For the amount of money you;d be spending I think I'd chuck it and get a whole new computer.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:22 AM   #12044 
Sakura8

>.< I seriously would except I have all my unfinished novels and stories on there. If I'd backed them up like I should have, I would have said, "See ya, old computer!" I am definitely going to be backing up my computer like every day from now on.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #12045 
MaisyDawgThirteen

It gets me really angry when people keep guppies and platties in 5 gallons! D:
I own gups and they are a VERY active fish, so there is NO way that 5 can fit in a 5 Gallon!! Also platties in a 5 gallon?!?!?! /end rant.
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #12046 
Sena Hansler

I have my guppies (7) with my female bettas (4) in a long 29, that is heated and filtered. Technially people see guppies as small and hardy (somewhat true) however working in the pet store before I saw this amazing guppy.... Female, green in color with the aztec kind of design on her see-through body, who was a whopping 2.5 inches! THAT'S THE SIZE OF MY BETTAS D: I asked, how were they so darn big? Reply: someone had her by herself in a 50. enough room? I say plenty so she grew and grew... The manager has seen 4 inch guppies, that came from the same situation... HUGE amount of water for a tiny fish = grow to the environment ;)

(totally wants a 4 inch guppy just to brag about it)

on a side note... -rant- stupid roomie's cat keeps getting into my fish tanks. Course of action? Push her in of course. She hasn't touched my fish tanks since. >.> (cruel, but proved a point...)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #12047 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lo l. Hi, Sena haven't seen you in awhile.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 02-24-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #12048 
Sena Hansler

Hi ^.^ I know right?! I'm back :o And glad to be back! Had to struggle with Shadow on my own and it kinda sucks not having 1. support and 2. other people's advice other than "flush it" -.-
Old 02-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #12049 
Sakura8

Social Security/disability is going to call and check up on me on the 28th. Already freaking out even though I know there's nothing to freak out about. *hyperventilates*
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #12050 
Sena Hansler

what a childish li'le twit... when you smell a kitchen rag has the distinct smell of pee on it you think what? "someone cleaned up the cat pee"? well for me thanks to working around animals that's not cat pee. And there's no other animals right now to clean up after.

Just 'til the 29...just the 29....-grinds teeth-

Tags
bettathanyou