Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #12121 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
I'm going to bop my mother on the head. So my sorority is in the rec room, my only tank that's not in my room or my bathroom. After my girl Zenny jumped out of the hole where the filter goes, I switched them from a 10 gallon to a 15 gallon with a much smaller hole in the hood and my mother hated it. She thought they were "cuter in a smaller tank." >.< Under duress, I switched them back to the 10 gallon this morning and put craft mesh over the hole where Zenny leapt to her death. It took over an hour. And now my mother thinks it looks messy that way and prefers the 15 gallon. ANd the 10 gallon is on the dresser crooked. Mom, if I move the girls one more time, they're gonna die of stress and probably me too.
that is to bad. that is why i used to keep all my tanks ( i had 4 of them ) in my bedroom when i lived with my mother. it was a bit crowded in my room with all the tanks, dumbo rats, mice and kitty beds in there...but then again i had the master bedroom (THANK GOD!) sometimes people don't understand and are more preoccupied with their own wants/wishes then the best situation. doesn't make them bad people. just human. maybe in a week or so you can try again for the 15 gallon tank. and explain to your mom the importance of proper living conditions to the fish. maybe if you bore her to death she will not comment about them again.
yyankeeyankeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #12122 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
-rant-
I stand by the fact some people should just not own pets -.- Shaggy needs a vet visit, and a bad nail trim. His eyes could have cataracts but it's more than likely hay pokes... which I hear if it is not takn care of will cause blindness in the guinea and might even have to get them into surgery (risky) to remove their eyes?!??!?!
i agree some people shouldn't own pets. and those that do wrong by them should be subjected to the same grade living conditions as they do their pets. an eye for an eye (no pun intended in this situation).
yyankeeyankeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #12123 
Sena Hansler

I'm done with people thinking they can push me over. I don't know if I look like I am a complete idiot but I MUST because not only did Mitch, my EX ROOMMATE think I don't see all the signs of his lying little....butt.... (HELLO! Behavioral psychology class!)

But he thinks he can get away with saying "I put the money in the drawer this morning. You must have been downstairs." BULL. COMPLETE BULL. I WAS HERE THE ENTIRE MORNING AND AFTERNOON. There was only my friend and my boyfriend who ever came in, and that was after 2pm in the afternoon

He thinks he can get away with it? HA! No. I'm done. I'm am freaking completely DONE with this bull. I am DONE with useless twits who think they can get away with it. I planned for this stupid move on his part. Guess what? I can get the old lease form. Guess what? My landlord can vouche for me, saying this guy DID live here between the 26th of January and the 29th of February. AND I CAN GET THE OLD LEASE FORM. I've snapped. I've completely snapped. Now this CHILD is playing with fire against a pyro. Tomorrow I am going to the police station, handing them the evidence this guy lived here, and I want HIS HALF OF THE BILL MONEY otherwise I WON'T MAKE RENT. I'm so enraged I don't know whether to break down crying or go hunt something (or someone) down

The last dead beat was lucky. He went to BC. this guy, isn't leaving Camrose. And he is in the record system. And he goes to school.

YAY IT GOT BETTER. (sarcasm). The poliec won't do anything and our court here SUCKS. So guess what? I'll just have to build a mafia or something. >:) >:(

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 03-01-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #12124 
Sena Hansler

I suppose there IS an upside.

The dummy left ALL his food. Well guess what, -checks- yep no name on it. And it's in MY pantry in MY kitchen in MY house. Huh. Must be mine. There's a lot too.... awesome, less to buy. Doesn't help with the "unable to pay the full rent" problem but hey. Better than nothing.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:18 AM   #12125 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Le sigh. Why are parents incapable of believing that their children are absolute brats? If your child is bullying, violent, rude, sulky and repeatedly refuses to listen, then he is not a little angel and you CANNOT use puberty as an excuse. Half of the children in the same room are going through puberty. NONE OF THEM DO THAT. I am not picking on this child, as his parents seem to beilieve - I am punishing behaviour that cannot be tolerated in a Kids' Club. One of the parents made a complaint to the establishment last night, so we'll have to see how that goes.

I hate children. :(
I'm not too fond of them, either. We can't even go out to eat without the restaurants being filled with screaming little brats everywhere, running around and irritating everyone there. Grrr.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #12126 
Myates

People who make a mistake, afraid to admit it and be absolutely rude to those who try to help. Just wow. Makes me want to throttle something.. and to pick the morning of the first day that I quit smoking to just be utterly ... .

Yeah I'm done now. Oh boy I'm done before I'm kicked off the forums kicking and screaming.

I need a smoke..
Attached Images

Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #12127 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyankeeyankeefan View Post
maybe if you bore her to death she will not comment about them again.
Buwahaha! Yeah, maybe. :)

Gsh, Sena, you've jus had the worst luck with roomies lately. :(. I hope you are able to get things squared away.

Hang in there, Myates! Quitting isn't easy but you can do it, friend. :)

Bombalurina, I so agree that parents these days are often in denial bout their children's behavior. I don't really care fr kids myself.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #12128 
Sena Hansler

Yeah. And now I cannot check what I have in my bank account to do some counting for what I need and what I do have >:( because I have 5 cents. On a toll free number. I can't call. That and how can I put money on the phone when their system sucks and all I hear is "murmermurmerRogerspaymurmerSTATICSTATICmurmer.Ple asewaitmurmermurmerSTATIC" >:( I hate my life right now. I don't have any luck. Someone who was into Karma stuff.... said it's like 3 bad 1 good or something silly? well I am sure I am well passed 10 bad and only have had 1 good >:(
Old 03-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #12129 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Yeah. And now I cannot check what I have in my bank account to do some counting for what I need and what I do have >:( because I have 5 cents. On a toll free number. I can't call. That and how can I put money on the phone when their system sucks and all I hear is "murmermurmerRogerspaymurmerSTATICSTATICmurmer.Ple asewaitmurmermurmerSTATIC" >:( I hate my life right now. I don't have any luck. Someone who was into Karma stuff.... said it's like 3 bad 1 good or something silly? well I am sure I am well passed 10 bad and only have had 1 good >:(
This might be a dumb question but don't they have the capability to let you view that information securely online?
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #12130 
Sena Hansler

Yes. Yes they do. Unfortunately, every time I go in and ask them to get it to work, they give me a 6 digit code as a password, so I can go home, open the site, put in that password, make a new password then tah dah!!! Online banking.

It doesn't work. The passwords never work -.- I have phone banking. Oh...right...I have 5 cents on my phone although I never call people o_O And texting is free. D: