Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #12131 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Yes. Yes they do. Unfortunately, every time I go in and ask them to get it to work, they give me a 6 digit code as a password, so I can go home, open the site, put in that password, make a new password then tah dah!!! Online banking.

It doesn't work. The passwords never work -.- I have phone banking. Oh...right...I have 5 cents on my phone although I never call people o_O And texting is free. D:

Don't you hate that?? Sorry you're having such a rough time lately
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #12132 
Bombalurina

Poor Sena. Can the landlord do anything about it? Surely he has the right to demand rent from both of his tenants, not just the one.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #12133 
fishman12

Can I have one weekend free?
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #12134 
Rosso1011

Got my hand slammed in a car door. Got a nice little bruise on one finger and a slight abrasion on my hand near my thumb. Good news, it was not on my dominant hand.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #12135 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso1011 View Post
Got my hand slammed in a car door. Got a nice little bruise on one finger and a slight abrasion on my hand near my thumb. Good news, it was not on my dominant hand.
ouch! that hurts so bad when that happens. hope your hand is ok. :(
yyankeeyankeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #12136 
BettaHeart

dramaqueen Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina
Le sigh. Why are parents incapable of believing that their children are absolute brats? If your child is bullying, violent, rude, sulky and repeatedly refuses to listen, then he is not a little angel and you CANNOT use puberty as an excuse. Half of the children in the same room are going through puberty. NONE OF THEM DO THAT. I am not picking on this child, as his parents seem to beilieve - I am punishing behaviour that cannot be tolerated in a Kids' Club. One of the parents made a complaint to the establishment last night, so we'll have to see how that goes.

I hate children. :(
I'm not too fond of them, either. We can't even go out to eat without the restaurants being filled with screaming little brats everywhere, running around and irritating everyone there. Grrr.

Bombalurina : the kid just might be being abused at home and unable to expression his situation without getting into trouble with his abuser.
and as for the screaming kids it all goes back to the parents that dont discipline their children through positive guidance, most people think discipline means giving the kid a spanking but thats not the case, spanking is not illegal but once it becomes violent enough to leave marks for 24 hrs and done out of anger and frustration then it is. Most parents dont want to make an effort to guide their children positively or at all.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #12137 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
Bombalurina : the kid just might be being abused at home and unable to expression his situation without getting into trouble with his abuser.
and as for the screaming kids it all goes back to the parents that dont discipline their children through positive guidance, most people think discipline means giving the kid a spanking but thats not the case, spanking is not illegal but once it becomes violent enough to leave marks for 24 hrs and done out of anger and frustration then it is. Most parents dont want to make an effort to guide their children positively or at all.
i agree with you. my son is behind most kids his age (he actually goes to a special school to help him catch up enough that he will not need a 1 on 1 in kindergarten....and that is debatable if he will or will not at the rate things are going. i try very hard to take my kids places so they can learn the correct way to socialize and interact in different settings. it is so hard and discouraging to try to do this with people starring you down and speaking ill about your kids or you as a parent. now having said that...don't get me wrong. there are clearly some children whom are just out of hand because of bad parenting. but not every child is like that. some may have mental disabilities or emotional/social problems. when/if i do take my children out to eat it is somewhere that is know for being family oriented....example.....friendly's is a family place.....so if they are a little loud it is to be expected as kids frequent there all the time. i wouldn't take them to someplace like ....oh say olive garden. that wouldn't be a great idea. not the proper setting for small children whom are not able to control themselves.
yyankeeyankeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #12138 
Sena Hansler

He paid the rent for the month he lived here, it was my responsibility to collect half the bills (water, electricity AND gas. yeah, i pay for ALL of them!) from him and his responsibility to own up to half the bills. what does he do? lie. well hey, he left 50.00 or more of groceries in MY house. which yes, i kept. why not? expensive cut bacon, expensive cut sausage, bread, soup, baking supplies (i like to bake.... and he left it there.... cool!)... and these nice little containers for cereal and noodles.

oh, if he whines about it I'll charge him admission to my zoo ERM house >.> 50.00.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #12139 
BettaHeart

sena cant you and the landlord talk to the residential tenancy branch or something? small claims court? i dont know im just throwing out suggestions ...

some parents do make me really upset with how they let their children behave...
we attend a strongstart in my kids school and there is one mother whose 5 year old son is a brat, i mean if my child is misbehaving in the grouproom then i would tell him or her that i will not tolerate the behaviour and that we are leaving and will immediately pack up our jackets and leave even if he or she is crying to stay, i will say no because he or she was not behaving respectfully. I hate how some people will do the whole talking to the child trying to give him or her options. I really cant stand how some will allow their kids to hold up the rest of the group's activities with bad behaviour. grrr.... oh and there are 3 extra days of no school due to a teachers strike..... sigh
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #12140 
fishman12

Sena: Isn't he under a contract?
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou