Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #12141 
Sena Hansler

the only thing i could do is the claims court. it takes money, time, and this guy is underage. plus our court/police in this town suck (no offence to the occasional awesome cop)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #12142 
fishman12

Underage as in a minor? Did he have a co-sign then? Where his co-signer pays everything that he can't? (Or is that you?)
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #12143 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm not too fond of them, either. We can't even go out to eat without the restaurants being filled with screaming little brats everywhere, running around and irritating everyone there. Grrr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyankeeyankeefan View Post
i agree with you. my son is behind most kids his age (he actually goes to a special school to help him catch up enough that he will not need a 1 on 1 in kindergarten....and that is debatable if he will or will not at the rate things are going. i try very hard to take my kids places so they can learn the correct way to socialize and interact in different settings. it is so hard and discouraging to try to do this with people starring you down and speaking ill about your kids or you as a parent. now having said that...don't get me wrong. there are clearly some children whom are just out of hand because of bad parenting. but not every child is like that. some may have mental disabilities or emotional/social problems. when/if i do take my children out to eat it is somewhere that is know for being family oriented....example.....friendly's is a family place.....so if they are a little loud it is to be expected as kids frequent there all the time. i wouldn't take them to someplace like ....oh say olive garden. that wouldn't be a great idea. not the proper setting for small children whom are not able to control themselves.
true there are some children with disabilities and such that will make a parent put in extra effort to teach a child positive social skills its just those parents who clearly dont do anything about their children's behaviour and those are the parents that i wish i could throttle
Family Friendly being the key words in restaurants should be just that, if a childless couple/ individual wants to go out for a great meal then family friendly places should be avoided at all costs, unless they are understanding of those key words. I used to take my kids out but lately income has been tight and their father hasnt given child support as he is supposed to .... sigh
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #12144 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
the only thing i could do is the claims court. it takes money, time, and this guy is underage. plus our court/police in this town suck (no offence to the occasional awesome cop)

aww.. that sucks... well all i can really say is since he has caused suffering to another that is what he will get in return in his life. And since you have done your best to help you will receive a blessing soon
Old 03-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #12145 
Sena Hansler

he doesn't need a co-signer. in alberta, if you are over 16 legally you CAN rent, however most places prefer at least one or more 18+ adults, especially since as being under 18 you cannot get utilities. but hey, it just shows he IS a child. He won't grow up. And he uses his gf. I hope when she goes away to one of the greatest colleges here if you want to work with animals... that she sees she could get a man, not a boy -.- sorry to say.

And well, if the karma thing does exist can it stop picking on me, and get the people who really should be getting karma to bite them in the butt?
Old 03-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #12146 
BettaHeart

Quote:
And uses his gf. I hope when she goes away to one of the greatest colleges here if you want to work with animals... that she sees she could get a man, not a boy -.- sorry to say.

And well, if the karma thing does exist can it stop picking on me, and get the people who really should be getting karma to bite them in the butt?

She most definitely will see his childish behaviour as being a hinderance for sure especially if she is making plans for that field..

And it will give them what they give to others, harsh example would be my druggy neighbour causing me and my kids suffering with her constant drug use, constant fighting with her husband, daughter and then her boyfriend, and random people coming at all hours and her trying to yell at me for whatever reason, she overdosed in jan. I tried to be nice in the beginning but once i found out about their drug use all respect went out the window
Old 03-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #12147 
fishman12

That stinks.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #12148 
Sena Hansler

exactly. I might be easy to get along with... but once the respect is gone it's gone :/ i start out with respect to people, and then it's their responsibility not to be jerks, or users or abusers. In my house even I have a poster:
HOUSE RULES: 1. hangovers: if you're going to cry about how much it hurts I'll make it hurt more. 2. drugs: do drugs anywhere but here. if drugs come into the house i will call the cops, kick you out and your stuff will be on the curb by morning. 3. clean up! no one likes playing "mom who cleans up after children" so do your own dishes, and that includes messes from your guests!

I should've added "if it's not yours don't touch it" -.- all well. his room is now my guinea pig room :3 hahaha!!! which reminds me... gotta turn the bedding
Old 03-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #12149 
BettaHeart

Quote:
exactly. I might be easy to get along with... but once the respect is gone it's gone :/ i start out with respect to people, and then it's their responsibility not to be jerks, or users or abusers. In my house even I have a poster:
HOUSE RULES: 1. hangovers: if you're going to cry about how much it hurts I'll make it hurt more. 2. drugs: do drugs anywhere but here. if drugs come into the house i will call the cops, kick you out and your stuff will be on the curb by morning. 3. clean up! no one likes playing "mom who cleans up after children" so do your own dishes, and that includes messes from your guests!

I should've added "if it's not yours don't touch it" -.- all well. his room is now my guinea pig room :3 hahaha!!! which reminds me... gotta turn the bedding
I like that poster lol yay guinea room! Im currently waiting for my spawn to grow more before i move them, have a spare room and i have been thinking of turning it into a fish paradise lol
Old 03-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #12150 
Sena Hansler

haha nice!!! I'm locally adopting out some of my males. (wait until i go "awww poor betta I must get him to save him" and do it all over again..) but, that means I'll have spare tanks kicking around which'll be nice. yeah I have the room divided in three... for Honey and her baby, Shaggy, and Oliver. Oliver is such a grouch :/

Tags
bettathanyou