Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #12221 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonavila26 View Post
hi i dont mean to be random here but im new and i think my fish is dying so i made a account for help =/ i dont know how to make a new post. any help? =(
Go to the diseases section and above the list of threads in the top right there is a box that says "new thread". Go there. :)
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #12222 
Sena Hansler

That makes 2 of us who answered that

-slight rant- people in edmonton are so rude. It makes me remember moving FROM edmonton to camrose, and everyone being TOO NICE!!! Now I am used to it, edmonton REALLY sucks never. living. there. again.

Buuut on a non-rant side, we now sponsor a boy from Kenya, from World Vision program :3
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #12223 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post

-slight rant- people in edmonton are so rude. It makes me remember moving FROM edmonton to camrose, and everyone being TOO NICE!!! Now I am used to it, edmonton REALLY sucks never. living. there. again.

Buuut on a non-rant side, we now sponsor a boy from Kenya, from World Vision program :3
every place has its ups and downs lol
thats awesome! I sponsor 2 girls, its been 4 yrs now and the experience of seeing them grow is amazing
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #12224 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:

congratulations on your sponsorship!

and i know how you feel with people being so rude in specific places. almost like it is a way of life for them! it seems manners are not universal. some places actually prefer not to have them.
yyankeeyankeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #12225 
Sena Hansler

-rant- son of a ..... This is the SECOND time I over flowed the darn bucket when gravel siphoning IN FIVE MINUTES. what the heck is wrong with me!! >:(
Old 03-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #12226 
yyankeeyankeefan

Quote:

-rant- son of a ..... This is the SECOND time I over flowed the darn bucket when gravel siphoning IN FIVE MINUTES. what the heck is wrong with me!! >:(
OMG! i did that the other day....on carpet! talk about wanting to just yell. and it took me a couple seconds to relies what that waterfall sound was.....WOOOSH ALL OVER THE PLACE!
Old 03-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #12227 
Sena Hansler

Yep. I caught it the first time right before it overflowed but it put the rest of the water in the hose into the bucket then WOOSH x.x doesn't take much. All the more reason never to use the super wide hose I have that shoots the water out too fast x.x ugh. At least it wasn't carpet this time!!! I've done it on carpet. Leave like.... 1/2 a gallon and it takes FOREVER to get rid of!!
Old 03-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #12228 
yyankeeyankeefan

yah it does! i am still getting it up!
Old 03-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #12229 
Sena Hansler

yeah so everyone is off the carpet now hehe. Only mess I have to clean up is guinea pigs... I have a tarp down but hay and stray rolling poos do make it to the carpet :/

which reminds me (rant) The vaccuum my first roomie left, I had to clean the clog out. I mean... the hose was backed UP and crammed in there! I cleaned the entire thing out....

I go to use it as "sweet" it works better now. But um... stops working as great y'know, so I stop it. I check the cartridge and there is NOTHING in there. where is the dirt/debris going to??? there's no suction in the part where you can use it as a handheld hose, rather than an upright... but there is suction in the head! so confused -.-

It took me 2 hours to clean the guinea's areas yesterday. With a handheld Dyson vaccuum.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #12230 
yyankeeyankeefan

ouch! not fun!

Tags
bettathanyou