Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #12231 
Sena Hansler

here's another one..

again. people should not own pets if they are going to abuse or abandon them. Someone in edmonton came across a guinea pig in a cage, no food, nothing. luckily they took it in and I've advised them for what they can feed until they can get food for the poor thing.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #12232 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post

-rant- son of a ..... This is the SECOND time I over flowed the darn bucket when gravel siphoning IN FIVE MINUTES. what the heck is wrong with me!! >:(
I did something similar a while back. I accidentally tipped the bucket over while trying to get the vacuum going again on my syphon. What a pain. Water everywhere.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #12233 
Bombalurina

Dear pop-up ads

I can't cook. I am not interested in dating Asian women, blonde flirty women, Muslim women, or any other kind of women. I don't want a pest-controller to get rid of my rats. They are pets.

Stop assuming that your ads are well-targeted based on some wild conjecture from a couple of words you have seen me type.

Anti-rant: Odysseus has built a HUGE bubblenest in his new tank. :) He now has a proper light which shows up all his lovely blue hints, and I've replaced his last silk plant with hornwort, so his tank is all natural (except for a buddha). Yay!
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #12234 
GuppyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Dear pop-up ads

I can't cook. I am not interested in dating Asian women, blonde flirty women, Muslim women, or any other kind of women. I don't want a pest-controller to get rid of my rats. They are pets.

Stop assuming that your ads are well-targeted based on some wild conjecture from a couple of words you have seen me type.

Anti-rant: Odysseus has built a HUGE bubblenest in his new tank. :) He now has a proper light which shows up all his lovely blue hints, and I've replaced his last silk plant with hornwort, so his tank is all natural (except for a buddha). Yay!
I'm honestly annoyed with the VEVO ads. I mean, I was trying to listen to a Beck song and some stupid Wiz Khalifa ad came on. I figured out when the actual SONG came on that the ad was TWICE AS LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

That, and no offense to anyone who likes these movies, but VEVO ads; I'm NOT, I repeat, NOT, interested in seeing John Carter, the Lorax, or any of those STUPID CLASSIC DISNEY MOVIES RE-RELEASED IN 3D (I often get movie ads for some reason)!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Disney movies, who was the genius who thought it was a good idea to re-release those stupid Rescuers movies and High School Musical?
GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #12235 
Bombalurina

That's my childhood you're insulting there, Guppy. Not HSM, but the Rescuers.

R-E-S, C-U-E
Rescue Aid Societeeee!
Etc.

:p
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:12 AM   #12236 
Betta Slave

Ohmygawd. Finals. Finals, I say. Three of them. Two I could care less about, but...

MATHEMATICS. WHY OH WHY. D':

Now usually I'm okay with math, but geometry? No. That's my worst. I cannot do geometry worth my LIFE. >.>

Needless to say I will be studying like mad this week...
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #12237 
Sena Hansler

rant 1: I am having a severe reaction to an unknown somethingorother, that's making my chest tighter, given me a cough, given me a rash and is making me itchy ;-(

second rant: My guppies committed suicide. i removed them from the 29, into another tank, with a bubbler for aeration. What do the stupid things do? all bail. 6/7 committed suicide, and I had to find each dried fishy on my floor. my guppies were so stupid! OMG! >:( the pretty one with a long tail lived though. And......... Shiloh isn't murdering him. WHAT THE HECK. (he is in with Shiloh in case there is something wrong with the temporary tank that had the other's suicidal). o_O
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:42 AM   #12238 
dramaqueen
Banned

A Facebook friend of mine was verbally attacked on another forumby someone who said he gave wrong/bad advice to someone. My friend has been breeding for quite a number of years now and knows what he's doing, thank you very much. There are just some people who HAVE to be right all the time whether they really are or not. And just because a fish comes from show quality lines doesn't mean they are show quality themselves.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:21 AM   #12239 
Amphibianite

I have to be up at 5 am to have a finally tomorrow morning
Please please please let it snow let my early class be canceled. Don't mind the baking final, but please don't make me go to my early class.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:01 AM   #12240 
GuppyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
That's my childhood you're insulting there, Guppy. Not HSM, but the Rescuers.

R-E-S, C-U-E
Rescue Aid Societeeee!
Etc.

:p
See, THAT is what I get on a regular basis at school (no seriously, I said I didn't really like that movie when some friends and I were talking about Disney movies and suddenly everyone turned against me and sang that R-E-S-C-U-E song). BTW, I thought the first one was okay. It was the second one that sucked IMO.
GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou