Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #12351 
Leeniex

I love my truck so much, I will drive it until it dies. And it's paid off.

Off course I do have one kid who will be 16 soon, and two more not far behind. Grrrr
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #12352 
Shirleythebetta

Agh! teenagers can be scary *shakes*
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #12353 
Shirleythebetta

Okay new rant that just happened ten minutes ago. My mother in law told us she doesn't want to have our wedding party until the second week of May because my sister in law is in school. AHHHH! she is in a six week course! That is not freaking college and it is not a big deal. She goes twice a week! I am not holding off my party for two months after we are married just because she is a lazy ******. It's my party and I'll complain if I want to. LOL. they don't wait on hubby to do anything and if it isn't our way they are going to celebrate our wedding without us and be embarrased. final line. I am sick of scheduling everthing around sister in laws schedule when she doesn't give a rats bum about anyone but herself. She actually had the nerve to ask me to come help her move and paint her new place when I asked her the same thing and she said no. I can't stand selfish people. I am giving and kind but there is a point were you just can't be nice anymore and I am there with both mother and sister in law. Its a wonder why I am in therapy.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #12354 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry,Shirley. I hope everything works out for you. My mother about drove me nuts today. All she did was complain about everything. Sometimes I think she does it for attention. And do this, do that. I can only do one thing at a time.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:32 AM   #12355 
Shirleythebetta

that is another thing my mother in law does too. She constantly orders people to do things but she gets mad at me because I am not her puppet like her son in law. That in return makes her love him more because he is her slave. I don't care if she ever speaks to me again. I am no ones personal slave and I do things when I am asked nicely not ordered to do it. If I have to earn her love by doing her favors when she tells me too I guess she will never love me. We are the typical mother/daughter in law fued. Is your mom a senior by chance? I have noticed that the older people get the bossier they get sometimes. It was that way when I worked as a caregiver. Grumpy and snippy. Oh and lets not forget demanding.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #12356 
Sena Hansler

it's a 2012 vehicle. Know what I have to make for my bills and rent and such? 650. flat. I make MYBE 700. And I want my car on the road (700 flat, and then after that insurance costs!) so I'll NEVER have it on the road walmart killed ALL the jobs, so here's the choice: walmart, mcdonalds, tim hortons, safeway, sobeys, some fashion places, pet store, housekeeping. Not a big choice. And dare you be a girl for a guy's job, or not have a car (how the freaking heck can I??!!) ><

Here, rent is 750, bills (all totalled) 200-300 monthly, extra costs maybe 200, food 150....
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #12357 
dramaqueen
Banned

Shirley, my mom is 78 years old. I think she appreciates all I do for her because she tells me but darn! She can be so demanding. Oh, by the way, my mom's name is Shirley. Lol
Old 03-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #12358 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Shirley, my mom is 78 years old. I think she appreciates all I do for her because she tells me but darn! She can be so demanding. Oh, by the way, my mom's name is Shirley. Lol
LoL, yea I am sure she does appreciate it. It's something I noticed though. It's just how things have worked in my case. Same with my grandmother. It's like the older they got the less they asked. Shirley is actually the name of my Great Aunt. I thought she would appreciate that handle, she passed away in 2006 I think. I have literally 15 great aunts that I grew up with and my lady bettas are named after them. Shirley was my first female betta ever. Shirley (the betta) should be proud of her name, my Aunt was a terribly funny person. So memorable. She always could make you laugh. She was only about a little under five feet and was as round as she was tall. Nothing got her down. yay for Shirley's!
Old 03-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #12359 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had a bunch o great aunts, too but they were all mean. Lol. One of them taught me how to crochet. Being 50 years old and living with my mom makes me feel, and to other people, look like a child.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #12360 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I had a bunch o great aunts, too but they were all mean. Lol. One of them taught me how to crochet. Being 50 years old and living with my mom makes me feel, and to other people, look like a child.
I don't think so if you are there for the right reasons. I couldn't tell you how many lovely women got put in the home I worked and their kids only came to fill their perscriptions. Often a few didn't even go to their mothers room to say hi. Therefore, what you are doing makes you special. It's very rare to find a child that takes care of their parent. I know I sound like I am 95 but it's what I have seen. At 25, I have seen a lot of neglected and even abused seniors who are uncared for and unloved. I started in caregiving when I was 12 (volunteer). It's too bad your Auntie's were mean. Mine are pretty great except Aunt Margaret. She can be a butt sometimes. Don't understand how she snagged my goofy Uncle Benny. He is a goofball. Maybe he brings that out of her when we aren't around? I think it's funny though I named one of my girl bettas after Aunt Margaret and she is my sweetest betta named for my meanest Aunt.

Tags
bettathanyou