Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-02-2012, 03:31 AM   #12511 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameDesu View Post
Nasty girls! Getting into cat(fish?) fights, hahaha
HA that's funny. well one of my rants is kind of a rant/anti-rant. I had one family party for my recent marriage and now I have two to go. I hate parties but I get free money *shrugs shoulders* My other rant is I suck at business math and this class will probly be my first C in college and (have all A's and B's) my other rant is my bassett/beagle won't stop snoring so I can go to sleep and get rid of my headache. She snores like an old man.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:19 AM   #12512 
Sena Hansler

YES beagle/bassets do >:( lol my dad has one but she's MY dog xD she won't do tricks for anyone except for treats... except with me I got her that trained bwahaha.... but she snores louder than my dad

And yes....cat...errr...fish....fights xD I might be able to integrate Savannah only into the sorority, it worked before I moved them and added Holly xD Never...EVER put two manly females in the same room. errr tank. I meant tank.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #12513 
GuppyBetta

Rant: One of my friends insists that cocaine is in Coca-Cola. When I told him it was caffeine, not cocaine (obviously, because cocaine is ILLEGAL), he told me I was wrong and he knew more than me.
Attached Images

GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #12514 
MadameDesu

Oh my god ... I've heard that one too.
People will say the most ridiculous things and then try to back it up by saying they "heard it somewhere". A good site to debunk people is snopes.com
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #12515 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Coca Cola actually originally had cocaine in it, you know to help you wake up and get going. But obviously they changed that when they realized that was dumb. -___-
People originally used heroin pills if they had headaches, but then they found the milder version, Aspirin, and decided that was safer ;)
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #12516 
Sena Hansler

yeah originally it was Kola, coming from the main ingredients in cocaine xD scary.

Oh, a rant off of something like that....

scientists can claim that AIDS is transferable between infected blood and a wound, or sex. Most people claim a guy f-ed a monkey, therefore AIDS started. Wouldn't that ONE guy have to screw all his people, then have his people sold off in slave trade?

Or doesn't it make more sense, that uncooked monkey meat infected more than just ONE person screwing a bloody monkey, therefore causing a wider range of an outbreak, therefore during the slave trade it spread.

GRR PEOPLE SUCK.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #12517 
MadameDesu

RANT OF ALL RANTS: I'm that girl that argues about religion on the internet ... I'm just so frustrated ... I thought I was having a really good discussion with one guy, but then he just turns around, calls me "Freaking ridiculous" and then blocks me.
I JUST WANT TO TALK TO PEOPLE. Why is everyone so HOSTILE!
ugh ... sorry, this probably makes me more mad than nything.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-02-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #12518 
Sena Hansler

I don't argue. I opinionate, show my side, back up my side with my personal beliefs and well....facts that "that religion didn't even exist first!" therefore I remain not a part of a named religion ;) I like learning of them. That's all. And I'll believe, I just won't cry about going to a fiery pit for eternity XD so I know what you mean lol people can take it wrong. I try avoiding it half the time.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #12519 
MadameDesu

The thing is, I'm part of a certain religious belief. If I see people saying stuff about Christianity that is patently false, I'm motivated to correct them because I LOVE TRUTH.
People just don't want to hear, though :I
Old 04-03-2012, 03:15 AM   #12520 
Bombalurina

I know what you mean, Madame! Feel free to come and talk about it in my journal thread; I'd love to know what you think and why you believe it. :) I'd also love to talk to you as a Darwinian Christian, because I'm not convinced by Darwinian theory.

My rant: Hyde is home safe from his op and not chewing his bandages, but he is so stressed by his temporary cage!
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou