Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2012, 07:15 AM   #12521 
GuppyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Coca Cola actually originally had cocaine in it, you know to help you wake up and get going. But obviously they changed that when they realized that was dumb. -___-
People originally used heroin pills if they had headaches, but then they found the milder version, Aspirin, and decided that was safer ;)
I know they used to, but he said they still do, he also said, and I quote, "They just put in a little bit, and as long as it's just a little cocaine, it's legal." He might have just been trying to get a reaction out of me. Then again, another friend said that this year, Daylight Savings ends April 1st. He yelled at me when I said it ends in fall, so I looked it up on the internet at school and showed him (it ends Nov. 4) and then he said my source was inaccurate and was on Google for twenty minutes, telling me he'd prove me wrong, until his mom picked him up (this was in dismissal time). I could use that Jackie Chan face right now...
GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #12522 
Betta Slave

I hate it when people are like that. D:<

Rant- my flight has been delayed 12 hours... we arrive at like 3 AM now. Joy. God knows I've had enough r ed-eye flights for a while...
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:30 AM   #12523 
kfryman

I was on Facebook and someone else asked someone to Sadies, it is a dance where the girls ask the guys (stupid), but anyways she asked him to go with a jam jar that says something about all thw fish in the sea. Inside was a goldfish, it was terrible. On top of that everyone thought it as cute! I hope when, not if, the fish dies they get sad. I feel bad for fish that have to go through these kind of things.

Kids really need to learn how to actually care for animals and how to treat them, BTW I am about to be 16, so I see this all the tine!
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #12524 
Sena Hansler

For the first time I actually CAN own a goldie xD I mean... I always COULD just shouldn't because I didn't have the tank :3
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #12525 
MadameDesu

Oh! That's right, you found those big tanks!
I have a lot of friends that are like "Yeah, goldfish are great, but they don't live long."
Actually they can live for a pretty long time and grow really big. If they're not living long it's because you're keeping them in a poisonous fish bowl of death.
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #12526 
Sena Hansler

someone I knew had one for 10 years in a bowl.... poor thing suffered that long. And it was sick and always had popeye, but LIVED >< ack! that fish didn't teach anyone anything!

I might do a couple moores, with giant danios :3 baby moores so they match the danio's size xD OOO did you know, here, people who have kept guppies in huge tanks end up with huge guppies between 3 and 6 inches? xD
Old 04-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #12527 
MadameDesu

Uck ... I don't know who first thought of putting fish in those little bowls. I wish people would try to understand what living in there is like.
I think it'd be like living in as gas station bathroom stall for your entire life. Sure, you could probably survive, but what kind of life would that be?
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #12528 
Sena Hansler

a rant for my day.... Okay, Ghengis is constipated, epsom salt worked a LITTLE, but now he isn't pooping at all, he's all bloated up and still active, happy and begging for food, and jumping for food >:( HE WON'T GET FED until he poops!!!!! >:( what the heck do I do now? D:
Old 04-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #12529 
platyfishlover123

RANT: I'm sick :( Possibly strep throat
platyfishlover123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #12530 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
a rant for my day.... Okay, Ghengis is constipated, epsom salt worked a LITTLE, but now he isn't pooping at all, he's all bloated up and still active, happy and begging for food, and jumping for food >:( HE WON'T GET FED until he poops!!!!! >:( what the heck do I do now? D:
lol just wait it out, its not like hes gonna die tomorrow lol

rant : not being able to contribute to the forum because i dont give out the "right" facts
and Im late on rent for april because the F*(*&&* loan company took both my child tax cheque and asisstance cheque even though i was heading in to pay off my loan grrr... i knew i should have just not bothered going there in the first place.

Anti-rant : i was given a 30gal and what i think is a 50gal from a neighbour that was moving so i have them soaking YAY!!

Last edited by BettaHeart; 04-03-2012 at 12:03 PM.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote