Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-09-2012, 11:00 PM   #12641 
BettaHeart

add abit of lemon and light sprinkle of ginger if you have any, that should help with the cold

a nice long soak in a hot bath may help too, what i do when im stressed from the baby and the older kids, after they are all alseep, I take atleast four tea-light candle, sometimes scented adds that extra bit, but in a pinch, set hem around the tub with the lights out, close your eyes and just focus on breathing, listening to each inhale and exhale, when thoughts wander turn back to your breathing, for atleast 10-20 mins, then after just enjoy the peaceful sensations.

I will be sending you lots of good energy
this is only a minor bump in the road to a brighter happier future for You.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #12642 
Sena Hansler

thanks for the tips for the cold...and headache/stress guys

well I get lots of these minor bumps :/ his boss keeps telling him the "3 bad one good" thing where for every three bad things one good thing happens to you... well for me it's more like 8+ bad to every good -.- I'm unlucky. soooooo unlucky.

But I guess I channeled some of that energy into a drawing. Kinda did it so it felt what I felt, and now I just feel plain empty -.- I'll even post a pic if I can get one.... first time I've drawn since my sister-in-law passed. and because my phone is lame, you cannot see the detail that you would in person.
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #12643 
MadameDesu

Awww Sena, I'm so sorry you're upset.
I just want to say that maybe you should take things down a notch. In any situation, there's always room for misunderstandings.
I think you may end up confronting him either way, but just keep in mind that it may still just be a misunderstanding.
I wouldn't bet on it, but nothing is sure.
That being said, if there's any funny business going on, you had better leave his sorry butt :P

Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-10-2012 at 12:20 AM.
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #12644 
Sena Hansler

Except the messages weren't...whats the word.... -just woke up- x.x easy to misinterpret xD there lol. it was fairly blunt - which to me is strange since usually I take something and put it in different ways it could have meant... this one, not really.

I'm used to it, though, which btw sucks. I think this town just runs off of liars, druggies, cheaters and players. On BOTH gender's sides. all I see here are young pregos (no offense to those here who are young (16ish) and have kids), abusive guys, controlling girls, lying roommates, backstabbing "friends", etc. Even the city didn't suck that bad and it sucks!!! doesn't help this place is a black hole and rarely do people actually leave.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #12645 
MadameDesu

Ugh, there's nothing worse than messed up, insular communities :/
Old 04-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #12646 
Sena Hansler

yup :/ weird. I shoulda been born in a different culture or era xD or it feels like it. Where you stand for each other before yourself (sense of community), two people start a fight everyone steps in to end it (sense of community again), guys weren't such jerks and lived by the "don't cheat" thing. But hey, I'm not, they're not. Only person I knew that had similar beliefs is a muslim friend of mine

I personally couldn't cheat. and I deem "wanting another girl/guy" as cheating, because it's putting your mind furthest from your physical self, in other words wanting another when you already have one. I am one of those who'd feel SOOOO guilty it would eat me up and drive me nuts!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #12647 
MadameDesu

Hahahaha, I feel the same way!
I mean, if you want someone else that badly, break it off with the other person. It's obviously not working if your affections lie elsewhere.
And then there's all these girl that he cheated with that think he'll stay with them. Not likely. I mean, if he cheated on another girl with you, he'll probably just cheat on you with someone else.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #12648 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thank goodness I don't have to deal with this kind of garbage. I've had guy friends but no one "serious ". One thing I don't want or need is some guy telling me what I can and can't do. I've seen that so many times. Girls who can't cut their hair because their husband or boyfriend won't let them, having to have dinner on the table at a specific time. That kind of stuff is for the birds.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #12649 
MadameDesu

I think that's why I never had many relationships in high school. I have absolutely no desire to ever be with someone that would treat me that way.
The last guy I dated told me I could cut my hair in whatever way I wanted.
Giving the other person freedom ... that's genuine love.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #12650 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have enough problems dealing with Ny elderly mother. Why would I want a demanding husband or boyfriend on top of it? Lol. I would end up in the loony bin.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou