Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #12651 
Sena Hansler

It took me forever to let people in o_O I was more grown up than most people, I never hit the "party" mode, the "drug" mode and I've tried drinking, but it barely gives me a buzz after a good many shots, and then it makes me sick also, fyi, drinking DOESN'T help being sad. like silly songs and people say xD it doesn't null anything. At least for me. as everyone else is tripping over themselves and some were stripping -facepalm-

But it seems every time I let someone in, whether friend, roommate or boyfriend, I get screwed over SO bad and it NEVER ENDS. Even if I choose wisely, up the standards all that... :/ I AM SO UNLUCKY >:( And I hate being alone. But hey this is why I have animals. They love you, show they are scared of you sometimes.

I approached him about the fact the day he came to my workplace with her, his posture, and voice said something different than "This is my friend Meranda". So I already knew something was up. I just didn't know what... and then I found they both wanted to know "what could have been."

He's being very blunt, and avoiding that part but is explaining who she is kinda sorta. (where she works, and such)

I personally stay away from "what could have been" because what was THEN and what WASN'T then, the mind set hinders the NOW and what COULD BE. but hey, I'm a loner in that fact and belief -.- urg.

I wonder if I could get a 1000-1200 travel loan. pay for a month of rent and bills, get someone to watch my fishies (strict rules and such) and cavys, and go see my bestest friend (my twin) in Alabama and GET AWAY :(

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 04-10-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #12652 
Sena Hansler

So, he came home and said he claimed her as his "little sister" and "as much as he likes her he keeps their relationship as just friends". I sense his guilt, though. Tension...rather. and sorry but the "as much as I like her" part kind of pushed the hurt in just that bit more. :/ I mean yeah, I liked a guy and admitted to the one I was with I wasn't ready for a relationship, and now I'm over it and in a relationship. I don't think people should be with others when their heart isn't in the right place...
Old 04-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #12653 
BettaHeart

you're not alone sena you have us
I am speaking clearly for myself when I say I am glad to know you even if we havent known each other for very long, I feel comfortable in saying as a friend I love you for who you are and i dont say this loosely lol obviously since i am here and not out wandering with drunks and druggies like others my age, I have a hard time trying to make the lightest of conversations with others wallflower eh? hahahaha.... Having gone through an emotional, physical and mentally abusive relationship, trusting others is always a battle.

You will make it, yes there will be bumps, yes there will be bruises, yes there will be some wounds but the scars left behind will be reminders that no matter what happens you will Survive and move forward while the ones that tried to consume you will be left behind in their misery alone.

Lots of love and hugs woman
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:03 PM   #12654 
Sena Hansler

talk about "our age" kinda thing... my friend cannot find a place. in total, her and her, her fiance and her friend make 15'000 a MONTH combined, but them being 19 no one wants them. NO ONE. grrr stupid discrimination cuz y'know, we all talk like dis cuz we all gangsta. And we smoke, do drugs, drink and party... we steal and fight, and drive like morons with blindfolds.

and thanks, bettaheart :)
Old 04-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #12655 
BettaHeart

unfortunately some in every age group always give the good ones a bad rep.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #12656 
Sena Hansler

I forgot to add....we don't pay rent or bills either xD and we're animal killers :p

I know... it sucks!! I mean these three are very good, anything broken they fix themselves, their animals are taken cared of, they don't smoke, they don't drink except on occasion and they aren't loud rude break-everything drunks... I said instead of THREE references put FIVE. make it stated they have LOTS of people who recommend them xD
Old 04-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #12657 
Bombalurina

Sena, come here and live in our spare room. There are local petshops to work at, an aquarium society to convert to betta loving and nice people to be your housemates. :p

My rant: I was making the Green Lantern out of some balloons but overnight his left arm deflated. There must be a hole in it somewhere. Now he looks a bit wrong. :(
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #12658 
Sena Hansler

oh wait...australia?? YEAH!!! xD I talked to my friend Reece, and he says it's cheaper for some of the tanks and fish/water critters there :( lucky duck. I also have a friend who has a lovely singing voice in Australia :)

Maybe Green Latern's weak spot is his arm? :/
Old 04-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #12659 
dramaqueen
Banned

Moving to Australia is definitely something to consider, Sena.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #12660 
Sena Hansler

really? o.o Doesn't help the weather is nicer (sorry canada. you suck.) xD

Tags
bettathanyou