Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #1261 
metalbetta

I'm sooooo bad at algebra CR, I know how you feel lol
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #1262 
CodeRed

Glad I'm not alone xD There's like a ... club of sorts about how we all suck at school, LOL. I always manage to pass the tests because it "clicks" for me the night before, but all week all I can do is stare at the info and go, "WHAATT?"
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #1263 
BlueHaven

Oh NOOO (low gaspy voice). I'm replying to a comment, stop me before I destroy everythiiinnng.......!
-__-

^ Don't pay attention to that, I'm just ranting about myself.

These bladder snails are cute, but their reproduction abilities are getting quite annoying. I don't know what to do with them as the big one's have taken over the cycling tank with their "mini me's".
>.>
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #1264 
purplemuffin

Rant: PAYPAL DANGIT. Stop changing my shipping address. No I don't care if you used to send stuff there I MOVED D:< Stop whining and please let me have my PLANTS!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #1265 
MizzVamp115

I'm so frustrated with FASFA. Ugh. I've re-submitted my applications three times and I still am getting the run around with signing papers and things. Not to mention my college is giving me the run around regarding my online log in. UGH! >.<
MizzVamp115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #1266 
vaygirl

Kind of a rant at myself. I've been sick and I haven't been paying as much attention to the fishies as I should have. Now Tango is sick. I'm pretty sure it's the same bacterial thing everyone else had. He's pale, thin and his abdomen looks bruised. His fins are fine and he has no other noticeable problems. I lost so many fish to this that I started him on tetracycline food. He IS eating. Please think good thoughts his way. I don't know what I would do if I lost the big guy.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #1267 
CodeRed

<33 Hope he gets better, VG! I know I'm not the only one that's in love with the old guy! He's always been a favorite around here :P

Pretty sure I failed my Algebra test xDD Wheee.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #1268 
Alexanderismylife

Rant: The weather around here sucks. -_- I've been out in our barn for about 2 hours now because My horse Romeo just goes insane during storms and last time we had a really bad one he broke out of his stall and we had to spend 3 hours getting him back in saftely...AGH

Anti Rant:I do love spending time with my boyie Romeo! But this weather really needs to go away. -_-
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:24 PM   #1269 
Fawnleaf

Have you considered leaving him in the indoor barn? You could stack hay-bails to make him feel secure and safety-knot his lead rope to a secure spot, so if he bolted, he can have room to kick and rant all he wanted, while in the safety of his own riding arena (provided you have one). Unless of coarse you think he might hurt himself, then an alternative may be in order. Like the one you came up with. :D
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #1270 
DragonFish

Rant: Ugh....got this horible pain in my left side this morning, then got sick to my stomach....mom had to rush me to thr ER nd I'm laying here in the bed now. Luckily I brought my cellphone....
*sighs* I hate this....at lest I have todaay and tomorrow off though...hopefully they cn figure out what's going and nd I cn go bck to ork on Thursday....
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou