Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-15-2012, 11:23 PM   #12691 
Sena Hansler

goolies....

whoever slammed into Rose good enough to give her popeye also has doomed her to an early death. Her organ(s) were damaged and now she is slowly dying with dropsy as the deadly sign. Darn females!!! pickin' on the small and non-fighting ones...
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:05 AM   #12692 
MaisyDawgThirteen

I spilled my brand new $16 bottle of stress coat. There is barely any left.

And Cookiedough learned ow to climb out of his playpen. -.-
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #12693 
Bombalurina

My dad keeps disciplining Darcy for mounting Hyde/making Hyde meep from grooming. He's just too rough. Darcy doesn't understand that he is interacting poorly because he's been alone for two years. I know he needs to be taught not to mount Hyde, but there is a way to do it and that's not it. Also, they are my rats. Let me deal with them my way. I feel like a parent might if someone else disciplined their children without understanding the situation.

Also, my dad gets a really accusatory tone when he tells me Darcy is being naughty. I've neutered him, I stop him carrying on with his activities - what more does he want me to do?
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #12694 
Sena Hansler

Ghengis wouldn't pass anything and despite everything now HE has dropsy too. double whammy, two bettas. :/ frig. I'm having no luck with bettas currently...
Old 04-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #12695 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry, Sena.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #12696 
Sena Hansler

I decided that because Ghengis is acting normal asides from bloat and dropsy, and rose is still alive (although looking like she isn't feeling good which I do not blame her) to give them a chance.... I put them in the divided tank, 6 gallons, and putting 4 teaspoons of epsom salt per gallon, PLUS maracyn 2, since it claims to help dropsy and popeye anyways. worth a shot, since Ghengis obviously is acting like he wants to live. best chance: 1/2... obvious outcome is the most probable death of both :( but I'll try anyways. Reminds me of that poor steel blue in PJ'S PETS in edmonton mall... who had dropsy but showed off for me.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #12697 
Bombalurina

There are certain times when being a woman can be quite painful. Grr. Can't leave the house because my stomach hurts lots. :(
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #12698 
Sena Hansler

So Sarah's mysterious ORANGE crud on her fin, disintegrated her fin, and she DIED. my other females got a similar form but in BLUE, and Marge's fin disintegrated, so we took procedures to get rid of it, NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT WAS, yahooanswers person said columnaris AND SAVED MY BETTAS and now Tina has it (since she was never in the clear zone, because she was attacked) and now displays ORANGE.

Huh, and "not columnaris" apparently so what the friggin frackin am I dealing with and how do i get it to bugger off??? >:( GGRRRR.... ><

Also, Bomba, I know :(
Old 04-17-2012, 05:33 AM   #12699 
Shirleythebetta

credit and debit card hackers guys!
This is a rant/warning for everyone. Tell your friends about this. I just looked at my bank report and there was a charge yesterday that shouldn't have been on there for $19.95 from a credit report place. I am calling to dispute the charges with my bank in about an hour and I have reported it to the BBB. Please all check your statements for EXPERIAN CREDIT REP. I never ordered a credit report let alone received one. I haven't even used my card and it showed up as a charge I will get taken off monthly. they have an 877 phone number BEWARE AND WATCH OUT.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:48 AM   #12700 
Sena Hansler

intersting. good rant AND warning :3

Tags
bettathanyou