Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #12761 
Wolfie305

Thanks guys for the good words <3

Sena - Oh god that sounds JUST like my mom. She tells me to "grow up," but she won't let me.

I remember one time, when I was still a somewhat new driver, I wanted to go see my two friends. I HATED driving for the longest time (still do kinda) and asked if one of my parents wanted to drop me off. My mom turned to me and said, "you're a big girl, why don't you drive yourself?"

Few MINUTES later I told her I was leaving and she asked where I was going. Told her, "to my friends." She then proceeded to yell at me and tell me it was too late to drive and that she didn't want me going.

Um what? Didn't you JUST tell me to bring myself? Really?
Wolfie305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #12762 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

My parents won't let me grow up either.. :(

My rant: went to buy 2 Julii Cory at pet smart (as there were only 2, I'll get three more soon.) the girl bagged them, the bag popped.. One Cory was lost.. Looked couldn't find him. Took the other one.. After I payed she came with the other Cory.. Apparently he was in a plastic bin with a bit of the bag water under the desk. So I got him anyways, he seems okay.
Not sure if I'm mad at her for putting so much air in the bag that it popped, or at pet smart for having faulty bags.
She was nice enough to double bag both fish for me, at least.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #12763 
Sena Hansler

yeah I don't like driving, but because everyone keeps shoving me into town or city situations and I am not yet comfortable. I'd like to learn on backroads and such.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #12764 
BettaHeart

i learned to drive when i was 8 with my grandpa's old truck going back and forth from home to the hay fields.
people drive really crazy in the city, if you are a pedestrian you have to be jack rabbit fast to cross the streets as the walk signals are of no help and its worse when you can see the driver is on their cell and they honk their horn when they are only going one block away, whats the rush? and driving? oh my now that is scarrryyyy... needless to say alot of drivers seem to have gotten their licenses from crackerjack boxes.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #12765 
GuppyBetta

My rant: My friend and I are beginner DJs, and we're DJing a dance at our school for the end of the year. For some reason, lots of kids from our school want us to play songs from the kids' movie An American Tail AT THE DANCE!!!

I actually made a rant on that movie and the fact that people want us to DJ songs from that movie on my YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19KnrSyV2qc
GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:05 PM   #12766 
Sena Hansler

aaaand what grade is this? o_O I don't ever recall DJ's doing kid songs
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:38 PM   #12767 
Bombalurina

Lol! I am in full support of the people who voted that in. At one of my friend's 21st, we tore up the dancefloor with Disney. :D Best.

Rant: I've had this headache for days now and it won't go away. :(
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #12768 
GuppyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
aaaand what grade is this? o_O I don't ever recall DJ's doing kid songs
No specific grades, mostly Junior High. Yeah I don't understand people....
Old 04-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #12769 
GuppyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Lol! I am in full support of the people who voted that in. At one of my friend's 21st, we tore up the dancefloor with Disney. :D Best.

Rant: I've had this headache for days now and it won't go away. :(
Well we agree to disagree then. Alex (the other member of Your Options Are:, our DJing troupe) and I listened to "No Cats In America" to see what everyone was talking about, and Alex asked where the second floor balcony was so he could throw himself off of it (we were at a hotel during Spring Break). That and people want us to play stuff from the sequel, Fievel Goes West. Wow, I'm sure THAT'LL get people dancing (*sarcasm)....

Maybe if we mixed it with a Skrillex or Crystal Castles song it would be more tolerable? After all, Crystal Castles is one of the most epic bands on the face of the universe (this is the part where you troll me now for saying CC is better than classic kids' songs)!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #12770 
bettafishfinnatic

hey guys, i have just a really really weird question. when ever you have lets say 2 bowls and you clean them and then put your bettas in the other tank like a switch. need to know in about 15 min.
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou