Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #12771 
bettafishfinnatic

can you do that?
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #12772 
Bombalurina

This is not the best thread to be asking. Yes you can, though.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #12773 
Bombalurina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuppyBetta View Post
Well we agree to disagree then. Alex (the other member of Your Options Are:, our DJing troupe) and I listened to "No Cats In America" to see what everyone was talking about, and Alex asked where the second floor balcony was so he could throw himself off of it (we were at a hotel during Spring Break). That and people want us to play stuff from the sequel, Fievel Goes West. Wow, I'm sure THAT'LL get people dancing (*sarcasm)....

Maybe if we mixed it with a Skrillex or Crystal Castles song it would be more tolerable? After all, Crystal Castles is one of the most epic bands on the face of the universe (this is the part where you troll me now for saying CC is better than classic kids' songs)!
I actually don't like the American Tail songs that much, though I do love proper Disney. 'No Cats in America' does drive me insane. :p But I'm all for music from children's movies at dances.
I would troll you if I had the faintest idea who Crystal Castles or Skrillex are. :p

Rant: I've completely lost the thread of what I was trying to write in my essay. :( It's turning out wrong.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #12774 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mom won't let me grow up, either and I'm 50 years old! She's always trying to tell me what to do and how to do it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:30 PM   #12775 
GuppyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
I actually don't like the American Tail songs that much, though I do love proper Disney. 'No Cats in America' does drive me insane. :p But I'm all for music from children's movies at dances.
I would troll you if I had the faintest idea who Crystal Castles or Skrillex are. :p

Rant: I've completely lost the thread of what I was trying to write in my essay. :( It's turning out wrong.
Maybe this makes me a hipster for liking DANCE songs at a DANCE? And people are even requesting Disney songs. One in particular is that "I'll make a man out of you." song from Mulan. And they KNOW that Alex and I don't like Disney very much (yes, it's true, I don't like Disney, now the trolls and flames shalt come forth).

BTW, I'm obviously not trying to be mean, and I respect everyone's opinion. But at the same time, considering you like Disney and I don't, I had to attach this:
Attached Images

GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #12776 
fishman12

I need more sleep.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #12777 
Bombalurina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuppyBetta View Post
Maybe this makes me a hipster for liking DANCE songs at a DANCE? And people are even requesting Disney songs. One in particular is that "I'll make a man out of you." song from Mulan. And they KNOW that Alex and I don't like Disney very much (yes, it's true, I don't like Disney, now the trolls and flames shalt come forth).

BTW, I'm obviously not trying to be mean, and I respect everyone's opinion. But at the same time, considering you like Disney and I don't, I had to attach this:
Let's take this outside. >:( Nah, I kid. :p I just love Disney music and hate the majority of what's on the radio these days (give me Emery any day), but I realise that most people think I'm mad for this. :p But you can dance to Disney! It has a beat. :p

Rant: people posting in the wrong section/in people's threads. Not referring to specific things here, but I keep seeing it all over the forum and it bothers me. :(
Old 04-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #12778 
dramaqueen
Banned

I think I'm going to start removing those and pming the person,.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #12779 
GuppyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Let's take this outside. >:( Nah, I kid. :p I just love Disney music and hate the majority of what's on the radio these days (give me Emery any day), but I realise that most people think I'm mad for this. :p But you can dance to Disney! It has a beat. :p

Rant: people posting in the wrong section/in people's threads. Not referring to specific things here, but I keep seeing it all over the forum and it bothers me. :(
I actually really don't like that crap on the radio, either. My step-mom and step-sister listen to WNCI, a pop station in my area. All I hear is bad singers over badly-programmed synthesizers bragging about their looks and how drunk they are. So there's one thing we agree on.

Also, I agree with the people posting wrong things. I saw that water change question here and was kind of confused, and wondering if they looked at the name of the thread.

BTW, I was just kidding with the "You Mad Bro?" thing. That's just what people say after they troll someone. :P
GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #12780 
Sena Hansler

I like Mulan!! =D But for a dance? ehhhh......... something more catchy with a "dance" feel to it that makes you wanna get up and dance IS A DANCE SONG
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou