Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #12821 
Sena Hansler

She is not sure if she can, but she'll try.

Hey, maybe our walmart used canada post to ship their fish? would explain the half dead, dead, frozen, and sick ones they always got and why they only had fish for a few years
XDD

And yes, ranting is the best. Better than holding it in. You should see my "I work at walmart" rant
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #12822 
Bombalurina

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
that will help you to relax yes, dont forget epsom salt does help to relax muscles in a warm bath, not just for fishies lol
Bath? That's that thing with the fish tanks and my dad's beer-brewing stuff in it, right? I don't think I've had a bath in years. (Don't worry, I do shower).

Anti-rant: no headache this morning, and the worst children didn't show up last night.
Rant: I had to know if rice or almond milk were drinkable, but they aren't, and I just hate wasting money like that. :( Oh well. At least I know which soy milks I like now. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #12823 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Anti-rant: no headache this morning, and the worst children didn't show up last night.
Rant: I had to know if rice or almond milk were drinkable, but they aren't, and I just hate wasting money like that. :( Oh well. At least I know which soy milks I like now. :)
Good anti-rant. A headache-free day is a good day for me. Sorry about the rice and almond milk not working out for you. It's definitely tough to pick out the alternatives that you like.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #12824 
Shirleythebetta

To much University work. I am team leader on a group project and I have three other lessons due by Monday. Ahh well, Who needs sleep right?
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #12825 
Sena Hansler

It's 7:30pm and still no fish. looks like tomorrow my friend and I are going to complain, I get my money back and I demand they tell me where my fish are. they legally cannot withhold harmless and LEGAL parcels, from sender or receiver. They wanna fight with me on that I'll win.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #12826 
BettaHeart

rant: drivers who are brain-dead, heartless and just a complete waste of space that should have been filled by an actual human being with a heart and common sense. The kids and i were out on our walk and as we were crossing a street a @#$#$%^#$^^&$^^#^^^$#$# driver decided he was just going to keep driving fast and was a foot away from my kids..... during a walk signal ....... i swear if one of the kids could put their arm out they would have touched the car..... i really cant believe how ........ grrrrr..... i was so upset i even made sure to watch where he was going, went and took a picture of his car and license plate number as he was getting back into his car after leaving the mall.... now im not entirely sure if i should go to the police station as pllanned in the morning or just leave it? if i leave it i feel like i would be one of those people who just let a murderer go on good behaviour and think oh someone else will do it. ......... Im going to the police, ive decided i may as well even though being a native person and the high likiehood of the police just not doing anything atleast i will be at peace in my own mind. Some people's children......
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #12827 
Bombalurina

Definitely take it to the police. Do they not help native people or something? That seems a little bit racist.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:10 PM   #12828 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Definitely take it to the police. Do they not help native people or something? That seems a little bit racist.

Im going to once i drop the kids off at school, well when the sub-station opens.
And its kind of a hit or miss as the main way of thinking here is all native people are drunks and druggies and the women are prostitutes just looking for money for that next bottle of alcohol or drug.
Its just how things are despite some advancements which isnt really very far when you are the one looking from the other side of the fence.
I know the only thing I have to do is give them the pictures atleast and pray that driver is dealt with before he kills someone or some people.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:59 PM   #12829 
dramaqueen
Banned

Wow. I hope they listen and do something about it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #12830 
LionCalie

Rant: 34 hours without sleep is not fun. How I hate insomnia. Usually I take a heavy duty medication at night that makes me sleep, but I ran out and don't see the doctor until May 3rd. Thankfully I found one last pill, so I should pass out here in a bit.
LionCalie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou