Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #12841 
BettaHeart

way too much stress having to deal with a partner when there are more important things to do.

sena & bomba : there are many good people but its always the bad ones who ruin everything for the rest just because they dont know how to deal with issues they have. And it seems media put too much emphasis on alcohol and drugs and "the party life is a happier life" cr@p which in turns causes ripples to grow too much for it to be dealt with in a positive calm manner and not the old force them to be like us routine.

I went to the sub station and gave them everything i had on the car and told them what happened and just asked that they do something before he kills anyone.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #12842 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBlue View Post
No kidding... I am driving two hours in the morning to Chicago to go to a Bird Show.... I need to get to bed so I can get an early start... but here I sit on this stupid machine....
i should really just goooo to bed, like i'm seriously and honestly tired, but like. habit is forcing me to stay up or something? baah
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #12843 
dramaqueen
Banned

I saw a pretty black betta at Petsmart and I wish I could have gotten him.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:20 AM   #12844 
djembekah

there are always lovely marbles at Pet Sense (right next door to the michael's i work at) and i have no room :/
Old 04-28-2012, 12:25 AM   #12845 
Saphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
i feel like vomitting, and i have another opening shift in the morning. i should go to bed but also internet. U.U ugh why do i do this to myself
I totally understand the opening shift thing. I'M used to closing the department and i'm NOT a morning person but since summer vactions have started i'm stuck filling in the weekend openings. I start at 5am, that's like 3.5 hours from now and i'm on coffee. I slept a good part of afternoon yesterday so i should be ok to do my day.
Saphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:32 AM   #12846 
djembekah

and i'm still here x_x

morning shifts are also really boring so there's nothing to keep me from yawning. such is the life of a craft store employee
Old 04-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #12847 
GuppyBetta

I was listening to "Music Sounds Better With You" by Stardust on YouTube, and a lot of the comments were stupid stuff like this one actual comment, "this is bull **** of a song btr (Big Time Rush) is so much better u cant even understand what the guy is saying." Yes, because corporate media-made pseudo-bands are better than actual talent.... I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #12848 
Sena Hansler

I keep telling those posters who say "this song sucks" and "why would anyone listen to this?" and "Make it stop!!!"

"If you hate the song, WHY ARE YOU HERE?! You clicked it. And you hate the singer... If you wish to stop listening, you can click the mute button, the stop button, one of the numerous videos to your left, the X on the top right corner, the mute button on your computer, the power button on your CPU,..." I get thumbs up for it too guess people agree.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #12849 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Rant:
When the stupid people on youtube and itunes comment on pop songs and say they "have no meaning!" and "the lyrics mean NOTHING!"! IT'S A POP SONG! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ANYTHING!

People these days!
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #12850 
GuppyBetta

On the topic of music, if you saw my rant earlier in the thread about how people at my school wanted the DJing troupe I'm in to play "Somewhere Out There" from An American Tail at a dance we're playing at (I still don't understand how that will work...), I FINALLY found the solution: make a dance remix of it and play that. Yeah, sounds like it would be a nightmare, but when you listen it actually sounds pretty good. Now I just need to get rid of the people who want us to play "Rescue Aid Society." Why do people request kids songs for DANCES?

Link to my remix of "Somewhere Out There":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg_IkUK8MUM
GuppyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou