dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #13044 
Sena Hansler

xDD That's the spirit!!

errr... >.>
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #13045 
Pataflafla

So my friend is gong to come over today for a little bit. Let my sister know a soon as I made plans.Everything's fie, no problems. she just says to pick up a little before my friend comes over (I was gonna do that anyway).

Well, I wish she would have sad clean the whole apartment because that's obviously what she meant.

I have a sink overflowing with dishes, a floor to sweep since she wiped her bread crumbs off the counter, counters to wipe down because she missed some of her bread crumbs, floor to scrub where her cats have been messy with their wet food, bathroom to tidy up, and Panini to bathe so she's presentable.

And the biggest one other than the dishes for me: she was supposed to be watching and caring for my dog while I was dogsitting for our parents. come home and she says "Oh, he peed before I went to bed (At 8 pm, got home at 1 am and she was awake anyway), but I didn't clean it up."

I didn't clean it up last night because I had been up since 7:30 the morning before and worked a 10 hour day on top of picking up my parent's house and doing all the dishes there after her breakfast idea. I also had to clean up the flood that their rottweiler left since he's too stupid to go when he's outside the first out of a bajillion times. That took 20 minutes to just try and suck up all the pee with the carpet cleaner after 3 full size towels. Another 10 to clean the carpet so it didn't stink.

Oh, and that same morning, my dog peed on the carpet (Which I freely admit is bad, but she knows that she has to use the leash to get him to follow her because he only really obeys me and she never even bothered to look for the leash which was right on the cardboard next to the paint bucket since it got wet). She doesn't clean that up either. She just leaves it for me.

So I had to run over to my apartment, clean up that mess and vacuum (Because she asked me to and she would help pick up the rest for today), empty the carpet cleaner and take t to my parents', clean up the mess there, get ready for work, work for 10 hours with a manager that I just can't mesh with, go to my parents' house to finish up laundry, and then head home at 1 am.

I know she had a bad day at work yesterday, but she didn't even pick up her mess in her little area of the living room. I vacuumed there yesterday and it was littered with crumbs and sunflower seed and other things I'm not sure of. It's in the same condition today.

I know I leave stuff around and I contributed to the dishes, but when she was watching my parents' dogs and experiencing vertigo, I washed all the dishes and picked up the apartment while she was gone. It's upsetting that she apparently can't even pick up behind herself or chip in.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #13046 
Sena Hansler

I don't think that's really fair for you to have to clean up after others. I know I made it very clear to my bf I wasn't cleaning up after him or his friends, because I already had to, including with 2 ex-roommates!

Rant: don't you hate it when your puzzle is missing ONE PIECE?!
Old 05-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #13047 
Pataflafla

Oh god, do I hate missing puzzle pieces.

I do puzzles with my Grandma when I visit her (Read: I do the puzzle, she watches tv and attempts to offer me food that has expired). There's always a piece or two missing since she trades out her puzzles for ones at our local library. Infuriating really.

****Starting dishes and everything is caked in catfood. Looks like I'm going to have to set up some boundaries for the utensils now too. I knew it was going to be messy moving in with my sister, but not this much.

Ohhh... dishes in the living room too. Joy. Time to see if there's any in room too.

Last edited by Pataflafla; 05-19-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #13048 
Sena Hansler

I know how that is You could find where my bf is with the trail of dishes AND clothes xD
Old 05-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #13049 
fishman12

Anti-Rant: First day of summer, I'm out of middle school!
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 12:41 PM   #13050 
dramaqueen
Banned

I can't stand people who talk about me behind my back and spread lies.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou