Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #13091 
Bombalurina

This is why I have neither autocorrect nor predictive text. :p

Rant: have no idea what to do for this assignment, due tonight. Grr.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #13092 
dramaqueen
Banned

Ethan, Neil meant no harm but I'm going to remove the posts anyway because others may be offended, too.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:45 PM   #13093 
JKfish

.... I'm having a bad day :( Kaimar is fading on me despite the meds.... he's having trouble reaching the top of the water, even though I have him in a super shallow qt tank. I'm trying to stuy for my physics final tomorrow (25% of my grade D:) but I don't really remember some of the stuff and I lost my notes. I'm absoultely po'd with my little sister because she scared scared the poo out of me, caused me to lose my place in a complicated formula, and then told me she thinks kaimar is now dead which means she was messing around in my room. again. D:< ... I don't want to go upstairs to check... My head hurts, and I'm feeling much too stressed.

On a happier note, just tomorrow and wednesday, then my summer break starts so I can focus all my attention on healing Kaimar, switching the tanks to NPTs using the Walstad method, and switching my dog to a balanced raw diet.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:50 PM   #13094 
Sena Hansler

awwww I'm sorry!!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #13095 
Shirleythebetta

My phone screen just went black in the middle of talking to my mother. Now she is going to freak out all night long until my sister gets my email. Urgh. My mommy is such a worrier and I hate that. Also, team work at my University has gone to an all new level of weirdness. A team member of mine who has not worked with the team for the entire month we have been on this project has now decided to email the whole class and say that no one has made her feel included and she was tired of this class and blah blah. No one talks to her because she makes no sense. She cannot form an actual sentence. That isn't anyones fault but her own. Not to mention she ejected herself from the lessons. Don't blame others for your issues lady.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:03 AM   #13096 
Bombalurina

Some of you know I bought three bettas a few weeks ago: Cassandra, Demeter and Hippolyta. Demeter is now happily in my sorority tank, Cassandra sadly died and Hippolyta is actually a boy. I'm not allowed to keep him, because I'm not allowed another tank.

Currently, boy-fish is sitting in a 5 gal hexy in my room, exploring every last inch of it. He is the fiestiest little plakat and I adore him. I have a home lined up for him with people I know will care for him, but he'll only be in a 5 litre breeder net inside a larger tank. Clean, warm water and all that is great, but he's such an active, happy little swimmer. I want him to have lots of room. :( If it were up to me, I'd get him a really long tank to be the angry little king of.

I don't want to let him go when I know I could give him more than he's going to get. :(
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #13097 
Neil D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Ethan, Neil meant no harm but I'm going to remove the posts anyway because others may be offended, too.
I'm such a bad gagsta dude, stirring up trouble on fish forums and stuff. HARD CORE. :)
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:58 AM   #13098 
Sena Hansler

-facepalm- omg...

And awwww Bomba that's not fair D:
Old 05-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #13099 
Sena Hansler

-rant- my ex-roommate who is back in town still has the house key to my place. I almost wanna borrow my dad's dog, who despises him, just to keep him out when I am not home... hmm...

Anti-rant: I rubbed it in his face that I still have his sweater that HE left beneath the couch when he left. It cost him 150.00. Now he's whining. Over a sweater he hasn't seen in a good few months.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #13100 
dramaqueen
Banned

Expensive clothing shouldn't be shoved under a couch. He should have hung it up.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou