Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #13111 
Pataflafla

I'm thinking about just telling him that I would rather just be strictly skype friends instead of meeting in person.

I just don't want to go back on my words because I was the one that said we could still be friends after the breakup. I just didn't expect him to leave that note on my car or cause this much anxiety.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:52 PM   #13112 
Rosso1011

That should work out ok. It would be a lot better than meeting in person. Good luck. We're here if you need us!
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #13113 
dramaqueen
Banned

Ditto what Rosso said. Darn Kindle.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 05-23-2012 at 12:45 AM.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #13114 
Sena Hansler

Alright.

Ex roommate is back in town. He saw I had his sweater.

He goes to MY house with his mother, and my boyfriend answers the door. They are asking for: the couch, a few other items, and the sweater back.

My boyfriend leaves the door not for a second and the wen-- woman enters MY HOUSE. WITHOUT PERMISSION. They see I do not have the couch, or the other trash they left there.

They then come to MY WORK PLACE. "You have a visitor at courtesy desk." I look over, I see HIM. "Who is it?" I asked on the walkie. "Um... he says...a human being? well, two." Two. Hmph his sister perhaps? At this point I never knew what had happened at home. I felt angry as I saw HIM. "I'M BUSY." I saw them coming this way, so I went to the front. At least aat the front there will be NO commotion. They come up and that...that...WOMAN talks to me.

"I want that sweater back. Please."
"No."
"yes! I want that sweater back it isn't yours!"
"Yes it is. It's been abandoned. At my house for... almost 4 months."
"No, I talked to the police, they said it's still ours. Not yours."

BULL FREAKING SH! >:(

Then she proceeds to say she was there when HE paid the bills. FYI I HAVE IN FRONT OF ME AS I TYPE THIS TWO BILLS. One, from december to beginning of january, the bill. 214.00 I couldn't pay HIS bill he transfered MY name to.

The next one came before he left, for January 27th, which I could not pay - I paid 20.00 I believe, because I wanted SOME payment on it. My bill came from it, now it's a total of 238.00 plus the missed payment... They were coming after me, threatening to shut me off! THE DAY THEY WERE SHUTTING ME OFF THEY WERE PAID.

My ex boyfriend paid 200 for me on one bill.
Anotehr person I borrowed sorrwofully 200 from.

I HATE borrowing money! And now I owe... I owe I owe I OWE!

And these.... f#$k#%d up people, are saying I NEVER PAID THEM. And then saying THEY PAID THEM. I have the freaking proof, and I have the POLICE to back me up with a snap of my fingers because they told my brother 30 days no contact or attempt to retrieve items via in person, a friend or relative, or a call or ANYTHING it's technically abandoned therefore MINE. And it is ALMOST 4 months!

I.

HATE.

PEOPLE.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:01 AM   #13115 
BettaHeart

i really despise people like that.

It would be nice if the world had less people like that, then there would be no wars, no squabbling, or such disrespect towards one another.... sigh only on a parallel planet....
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #13116 
Sena Hansler

I know right?

And all I know, is I'm DONE being pushed around. I'm DONE with people successfully making ME the bad guy, MAKING ME pay for THEIR faults, making ME end up in the same shrivelled situation over and OVER and OVER!

I...am...DONE! He REALLY wants to fight with fire against a pyro well HE'S the one to get burned I am literally lacking the rope (to which most people are at the end of) and it's going to be a full blown mess, if those officers actually take that twit's side. If they do, they aren't doing their job.

It isn't about the sweater. Or the couch. or the "wouldn't have told me he was leaving until the day of"... it's the fact he put me in the crupper for a LOT of money! My boyfriend at the time, went with me to TD bank, and paid the remaining 200 for the bill. It has the PAID stamp ON it!!

My friend, now boyfriend, was there when I broke down crying because I couldn't pay ANY of my bills because of that loser. He gave me 200 to help with bills, and food. I lived off of 50 dollars a month of groceries because of that twit! That got me: potatoes, rice, pasta noodles, cheap ground beef, cheap mushroom soup, tomato soup, and a few other things. Not enough for nurishment, but enough to SURVIVE, but never THRIVE. I got B12 deficiency so bad, my skin HURT to the touch and I sat with my family during thanks giving, wearing my thickest winter coat over a sweater over a long sleeve over a tank top because I was FREEZING! My body was SHUTTING DOWN! I got a fever, I couldn't stand being touched, I could barely stand, I was dizzy, and light headed... and worked through that,and suffered through that, and coould no longer eat more than ONE meal a day because I didn't feel hungry and I never felt full!
Old 05-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #13117 
BettaHeart

i know what thats like.... .... ..

things will get better and once that happens be grateful for having the strength to move beyond challenges with ease.

rant: i have to take the two g.pigs in to get their claws trimmed and set up an appt for the vet. .... sigh... my real rant is i hate my heart for being a sentient being and doing what it wants ....... if that makes sense...
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #13118 
Sena Hansler

=facepalm- WHAT SPAM WORDS?!! I tried sending an email to the station about that 30 day abandoned thing... it wont send ;( stupid thing. I'll just call
Old 05-23-2012, 12:50 AM   #13119 
dramaqueen
Banned

OMG, Sena. What a mess!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #13120 
Sena Hansler

I know. A mess I have to clean up. And I'll win this. If all else fails a restraining order will be against him, his sister, and his mother. My brother has a lawyer lined up, good person, worth having on your side.

edit:
OM...GG... >.> yeah OMGG... They were outside in there vehicle. Yes, That's right. The angry never sleep so don't try anything you twats...

double dit: OMG bettaheart my ex roomie was in your area...around kamloops. Not kidding. First name Walker.

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 05-23-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Tags
bettathanyou